NYC diesel for newbies

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
W

whitebox

i marijuana passion, good afternoon ;and first,
THANK YOU every grower on this forum for your nice tips and deep knowledgement about growing our favourite herbs.....
second point : please forgive my bad english i'm a bloody french !!!
icon_lmao.gif
!!!

Well......... i read,read,read,read, for 1year a lot of things on this forum and recently i dare to log in and start a small grow indoor of NYCdiesel.
the setup is basic:

babes: 4 NYC diesel clones ,8cm and 2weeks after cutting with a correct root developement
grow box : 1.20mLong 1.20mlarg 2.00mhigh
lights: 600w hps sylvania
extractor: RVK 360m3/hour
fan: my grand'ma 15euros domestic fan

soil: bionova soilmix A quality
nutes : advanced nutrients 100%organic iguana juice grow and bloom
aditives: GHE diamond nectar
topmax
sweat leaf

try to keep the ph of the solution around 5.8 /6
i'm not working with hydro, i just put the fertilised water everytime they need some.

let's the pics speaking

DSCN0111.jpg

DSCN0113.jpg

DSCN0124.jpg

DSCN0126.jpg

DSCN0149.jpg

does someone ever grow diesel on this forum??

in your opinion how long will it take to be harvest ??

thanx to have a look on my babies

Whitebox.

they look beautiful- some of thise diesels have a sativa side and might take some extra time. i would wait until trikes are 50/50 cloudy amber. some ppl like more of a headrip and chop when trikes are still clear. it all depends on what you want the stone to feel like....

Whitebox Bienvenue, vous êtes un bon producteur, vos plantes très bien, félicitations, j'ai essayé de plus en plus le diesel et continue de recevoir des hommes plantes, avez-vous clone? ils sont à partir de semences?

toa,
would you be so kind as to elaborate on the "trikes" and the "cloudy/amber " thing? Thank YOU

thanx for drop'in trillion, i think i like the pot like you :50/50 amber, milky....

salut Hippy, hey ,tu parles un bon français... mes plantes viennent de clones et la maman est une graine de chez "Soma seeds"

FlndrzFlash , good afternoon man, i don't have what i need to make real close-up of the trichs and now it's a bit too early.
i'm gonna buy a x30 glass to do that in a few week.

thanx everybody to have a look to my journal

i'll make the same for you as i catch a cable for my camera...
;)

salout et bienvenue

c'est un bon place ici

ignorez hippy

il est un imbécile:rolleyes:

Je suis Anglais dans dept 24 et n'écris pas tellement bien français et ne parle pas très bien français.

Mais j'essaie........................................ !

tous écris Anglais tres tres bien

here you are Hippy , maybe not as nice as your (for sure):hubba:
i just bought this F.....G cable :doh: to edit the pics.

i hope you'll give me the tips to grow like you but unfortunately i'm sure it's only "EXPERIENCE"........

Cheers man and thanx for the example :p

oups !! i forget to mention that they are exactly 30 days under 12/12.

Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee...............

DSCN0287_redimensionner.JPG

DSCN0291_redimensionner.jpg

DSCN0297_redimensionner.jpg

DSCN0299_redimensionner.jpg

salut Bud uncle , ca me fais plaisir de parler en francais a quelqu'un sur ce forum, super.....

bienvenue à toi sur mon journal et si tu as des conseils ou des critiques : feel free to tell me what is it about, that can help me badly........
i had a look on your backyard...........................waoooow what a START !!!!!!!!!!!

see you soon on my journal

Hi, Growers, not a lot of changes but keep going on,
the temps are stable and hygro too.

thank you for comments and opinion about the bud developpment they're all WELCOME!!
i wish you a Nice grow!!!!

Cheers.

.WB.

DSCN0311.jpg

DSCN0313.jpg

DSCN0314.jpg

DSCN0315.jpg

DSCN0316.jpg

thanx Melissa, and welcome on my journal, i watched your indoor, it is nice too, but the out is what i dream about...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i don't have any exterior

have a good flower time.
.WB.

I just notice something a few minutes ago, most of the hairs have turn brown in the last two or tree days, is that normal?

the temps and hygro are both stable : 27°C and 50%

maybe someone know.

Thanx.

.WB.

34 days 12/12 and for the 3 youngest 10 days 12/12 ( 1 baby super skunk and 2 diesel)

DSCN0319.jpg

DSCN0320.jpg

DSCN0321.jpg

DSCN0323.jpg

DSCN0330.jpg

DSCN0331.jpg

DSCN0332.jpg

DSCN0339.jpg

DSCN0341.jpg

DSCN0351.jpg

DSCN0344.jpg

DSCN0350.jpg