O.o

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TheSmokingNinja

Is New To Growing
Reaction score
Hello! I'm a rookie, soon starting my FIRST grow! I was looking for a solid forum, with a community of helpful gardeners, to point me in the right direction. Any hints, tips, tricks and general "know-how" is more than welcome! I am in the process of obtaining supplies and plan to start right away. I have done a lot of research on the subject of growing in many mediums, but learning from individuals that have had success is vital! Looking forward to the times ahead!

:welcome: my friend, I bet you'll like this site as much as I do, great people in here!! Share any info you can about room set-up; size of room, lights used, nutes, soil/hydro etc etc, plenty of help will come!

welcome ninja! pics are our fav thing. then we can see what your talkin about if you have a problem or questions. enjoy and like the main mvp man said, very friendly ask lots of questions. oh ya here have some,:joint: :bong:

TheSmokingNinja said:
Hello! I'm a rookie, soon starting my FIRST grow! I was looking for a solid forum, with a community of helpful gardeners, to point me in the right direction. Any hints, tips, tricks and general "know-how" is more than welcome! I am in the process of obtaining supplies and plan to start right away. I have done a lot of research on the subject of growing in many mediums, but learning from individuals that have had success is vital! Looking forward to the times ahead!
Greetings! I'm a rookie here myself, but am motivated to stay aboard. I've already exchanged some cordial conversation and received some good advice for my first grow. Check out my clandestine grow-closet pics and let me know if your starter set-up is similar, cool? Welcome to the neighborhood... :cool:

Latest posts

Back