Obama Hates Medical Marijuana And He Doesn't Care What The States Think

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

7greeneyes

MedicalNLovingIt!
Reaction score
URL: hMPp://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/06/25/obama-pot-_n_3479283.html

Lawmakers across the country are fed up with the Obama administration's disrespect for local marijuana laws.

On Monday, the United States Conference of Mayors unanimously passed a resolution asking the federal government to allow states to implement their own marijuana policies and to stop draining limited resources by targeting marijuana in states where it is legal for medical and recreational uses. A bipartisan group in Congress has also introduced a bill that would prohibit the federal government from interfering with state marijuana laws.
President Obama has already spent more taxpayer money fighting medical marijuana than George W. Bush did during his two terms, according to a report released by the pro-medical marijuana group Americans For Safe Access. Most Americans think he should stop.

2013_06_MarijuanaRaids_1.png

Thanks 7GreenEyes, for always having the top notch news constantly! :aok:

I have so much to say about all this, I don't know where to begin! lol

This Thread Title is brought to you by Faux News, the network of the ultra ignorant and vapid minded. :D

the source says Huffpo.

I wouldn't use fox news around these parts. I knows it riles up the critters :rofl:

:ccc::stoned::bolt:

Hamster Lewis said:
This Thread Title is brought to you by Faux News, the network of the ultra ignorant and vapid minded. :D
:spit: :spit: I am going to be laughing at this all day...I must disagree with calling Fauxians vapid-minded, because to be vapid-minded one needs a mind in the first place. :evil:

7greeneyes said:
the source says Huffpo.

I wouldn't use fox news around these parts. I knows it riles up the critters :rofl:

:ccc::stoned::bolt:

Lol...yeah I know the source, just having fun with the wording of the title....and YYZ you are correct. Vapid minded is a compliment to those Douch Nozzles.

is it bad that i find fox news entertaining as hell. nothing better then a bunch of morons talking out their buttz all morning

Just cus I loves ya:aok:

apparently the "morons" outnumber the "enlightened" :giggle:lmao

news_chart.jpg

Does not surprise me at all.

7greeneyes said:
Just cus I loves ya:aok:

apparently the "morons" outnumber the "enlightened" :giggle:lmao
'

I could have told you that. Not many FAUX News viewers have an IQ over 80 or a mouthful of teeth.:p
It is scary that in this day and age people still deny Evolution and Global Warming. Oh and by the way, I know there was a fake "study" done that was passed off as real about Fox viewers having an average IQ of 80. I am not referring to that. Just going by the crap that comes out of their mouth on a regular basis. Just makes me scratch my head that the party that is for smaller less intrusive government is constantly sticking their noses in everyone's business and trying to pass laws that force their religion on everyone or they have their noses in Women's vagina's. Always old white males, who don't have a vagina, trying to regulate a women's vagina. I just don't get it.

If he can't have any .....nodody is...:rofl:

Hamster Lewis said:
'

I could have told you that. Not many FAUX News viewers have an IQ over 80 or a mouthful of teeth.:p
It is scary that in this day and age people still deny Evolution and Global Warming. Oh and by the way, I know there was a fake "study" done that was passed off as real about Fox viewers having an average IQ of 80. I am not referring to that. Just going by the crap that comes out of their mouth on a regular basis. Just makes me scratch my head that the party that is for smaller less intrusive government is constantly sticking their noses in everyone's business and trying to pass laws that force their religion on everyone or they have their noses in Women's vagina's. Always old white males, who don't have a vagina, trying to regulate a women's vagina. I just don't get it.

Can I hear an AMEN!!!!! A non religious amen.

wow..... just like msnbc....... turning a Huffington Post news story about Obama hating Medical MJ into a Fox News religion bashing thread......... not that I'm a religious person.:stuff-1125699181_i_

:D :bolt:

Come on now...be nice to Jesus. Think how much he gives. It would be silly if you stubbed your toe and hollered out....Stanley Christ!!!

Grower13 said:
wow..... just like msnbc....... turning a Huffington Post news story about Obama hating Medical MJ into a Fox News religion bashing thread......... not that I'm a religious person.:stuff-1125699181_i_

:D :bolt:

Okay, I will bite...where is there religion bashing? Let's see what has been said about religion.

A. Don't push YOUR religion on everyone else. (Freedom of religion also means Freedom from religion) My BASH detector did not go off with that statement.

B. A pic of an Ordinary Joe asking Jesus to protect him from Jesus' followers
might be bashing if it were not so very true. Every time some Douche Nozzle fly's an airplane into a building, or blows up an abortion clinic, or denies someone a Right they get to enjoy like marriage, in the name of whatever god they might be following, it drives home the fact that all kinds of atrocities are carried out in the name of religion. From genital mutilation of little girls to the stoning of human beings for no other reason then they are gay, it gives me the right to be wary of Jesus' followers. I don't have a problem with anybody believing in anything, until it starts to effect me and other people who don't believe like they do. I won't come to your church and spout my atheist views so long as you don't knock on my door and do the same, or try and pass laws that do the same.

I'm non religious...... not anti religious....... not offended by religious acts or religious displays....... I'm not intent on promoting or preventing religion. while religion isn't of much importance to me one way or the other......... it is obvious it means a heck of a lot to folks on both sides....... I tend to believe the majority of atheist just overlook it and ignore religion around them for the most part....... which is what I do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back