OCCG Hydro - Round 2 - OG Kush

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What do you think the final dry weight's gonna be?

• Under 1lb

• 1.0 - 1.25lb

• 1.25 - 1.5lb

• 1.5 - 1.75lb

• Over 1.75lb

Results are only viewable after voting.
yea they look realy good!
nice and green!
and they seem to be growing very fast,
looks like you have everything down to a fine art!
what yeild are you hoping to get off them?

Thanks Swift! My last harvest in the same area got me about 1.25lbs. Anything over 1 makes me happy. These guys are a good deal bigger though so I would say probably closer to 1.5 on this one. Keep your fingers crossed for me!

man, hydro grows so fast, man, well, heres mine and they dont look as big, healthy yes, but in the height dept, your up, wow. Youre gonna make me use my bubble bucket setup i built before im ready, im convinced its a fast way to grow.
attachment.php

lookin' good bonez! I ended up pulling the one in the bubble bucket and training the rest of them to fill in that space. All the rest of the buckets are on a drip system.

occg.hydro said:
lookin' good bonez! I ended up pulling the one in the bubble bucket and training the rest of them to fill in that space. All the rest of the buckets are on a drip system.

ld like to know the details of your drip system, seems more manageable than dwc, but similar in supplies, maybe not now but sometime you could send me a detailed description of your setup, thanks.

How did you hookup the hose to the bottom of the bucket, i mean, the little flange, is that a rubber grommet? just curious, cuz mine is a lot different, and yours looks simple, with no leaks, lol.

yeah, I used rubber grommets. That's the only way to go. No leaks at all! You can find all the fittings at a hydro store. Most of them are at home depot as well. Don't know if they have the grommets too thought.

found exactly what i need at the local shop today, they have everything i could possibly need to get a similar setup to yours, thanks man. I was thinking that with dwc, youve got about, 45 gallons of water to change since solution is contained in each bucket. But, with a drip setup like yours, i can automate the res and not even have to worry about the plants, just let the res self adjust, i wanna get solenoid operated dosers and a controller, that way my res can be whatever i program it to. Gonna wait on this for a bit, gotta get a RO machine up and running first, im tired of buying/carrying distilled water when i can make it myself.

good call man. I've looked in to automation a bit. Seems pretty expensive. I'm sure there's a way to do it for cheaper than what I've seen. When you get it figured out let me know! The RO filter is probably one of the best investments you'll ever make. I bought one on ebay with 2x DI filters on it and my water comes out 0 ppm. Waaaaaaayyyyyyy better than going to the stupid alhambra machine and lugging around water. It only cost $130 or something too. Figure that stupid machine costs $1/gal but even if it were free it's worth the $130 just to not have to carry water up my stairs.

did you install it yourself? Difficult? pm me a link, i may buy one right now for that price, how long does it take to make 20 gallons?

sry for the questions, just very interested in getting this going, im a freak, you have no idea.

hxxp://cgi.ebay.com/150GPD-0ppm-Reverse-Osmosis-2-DI-Aquarium-Water-Filter_W0QQitemZ120399826521QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?hash=item120399826521&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14&_trkparms=72%3A1205|66%3A2|65%3A12|39%3A1|240%3A1318|301%3A1|293%3A1|294%3A50

Try that out. Kind of a long link but if it doesn't work go to ebay and search for "0ppm" and it'll come up. Installation was pretty easy but I spent way too much time at ace hardware looking for the right fittings. Once I got the right fittings for my pipe it was easy. I wanted to be able to turn it on and off independently of the cold water b/c it's not hooked up to a tank. This one's 150 gallons per day but I'm not sure how that actually breaks down in to gallons per hour. Mine takes a couple hours to fill up a 5 gal bucket. I know you can get ones that go a little faster, they just cost a little more.

thats prity cool thanks for the link!
my water is very hard, it has a ec of .8 !
so i think i need to get one of these!

swiftgt said:
thats prity cool thanks for the link!
my water is very hard, it has a ec of .8 !
so i think i need to get one of these!

yeah, I feel u dude. Down here in so cal the water comes out between 400 & 600 ppm. It's pretty gross. I don't even drink the stuff. Sh*t, I don't even give it to my dog!

very nice OH. i can see a lb.5 up in there.:hubba: :cool: . getting ready for our outdoors up here. can't wait. keep'er green bud...bb...

thats what i thought you would say! looks like ill be getting one so!
to they waste much water?

Latest posts

Back