OCCG Hydro - Round 2 - OG Kush

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What do you think the final dry weight's gonna be?

• Under 1lb

• 1.0 - 1.25lb

• 1.25 - 1.5lb

• 1.5 - 1.75lb

• Over 1.75lb

Results are only viewable after voting.
1 & 5 are the MK. The rest are SDxOG. I think the MK is actually MK ultra. I've never seen regular mk turn purple like this. Pretty cool tho!

Last week of flower!!! The plants have been flushing for a couple days now. Harvesting on sunday! I put up a pic for bud pic of the month. Go over and vote!!!

DSCN0196.jpg

DSCN0208.jpg

DSCN0216.jpg

DSCN0219.jpg

DSCN0221.jpg

DSCN0223.jpg

DSCN0225.jpg

DSCN0226.jpg

DSCN0228.jpg

DSCN0233.jpg

DSCN0236.jpg

I thought it would be kind of interesting to see how much you guys think I'm gonna yield. I'm leaving the poll open until the end of the month.

for me to vote I need to see a view of all the plants
one shot of the whole thing...then I will give you a good number

sorry commish, they won't all fit in the frame. Best pic you're gonna get for an overall view is the one on 5/11, 4th over. They're in a closet and the door is only so wide. I'm chopping tomorrow morning & trimming all day. I'll take pics of the process along the way.

you know what brotha...that is not a bad problem to have "they all won't fit"
I kinda like tha problem
good luck brotha!!

Harvested today! Trimming took 4 people the better part of the afternoon. Making coma brownies with the trim! The master kush was seriously lacking in terms of yield but the SDxOG more than made up for it.

DSCN0246.jpg

DSCN0247.jpg

DSCN0248.jpg

DSCN0250.jpg

DSCN0251.jpg

Latest posts

Back