OCCG Hydro - Round 2 - OG Kush

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What do you think the final dry weight's gonna be?

• Under 1lb

• 1.0 - 1.25lb

• 1.25 - 1.5lb

• 1.5 - 1.75lb

• Over 1.75lb

Results are only viewable after voting.
Yeah man, only 5 more weeks. I'm gettin' excited! I went out of town for the weekend and came back to some lovely lookin' new growth.

I've actually got 2 circulating fans in the room. one's mounted on the wall, higher up, so it blows over the tops and the other's mounted to the door lower down so it blows through the bottoms of the plants where I've pruned them.

awesome man, i think my strains are gonna finish a little sooner, they seem to be getting close, all my plants have all cloudy trichs so im right around the corner.

Hey man, i think after some careful research im going to stick with soil for one more grow.

Reason is, i want to try growing 30 plants in a sog configuration with clones from the 4 mother plants i have right now, i wanna see if i can push the power of my 1000w hps and try and yield close to 2 bows just by doing sog.

if it works, then im going to go with an ebb and flow sog setup, should be interesting.

Sorry man, your grow is dialed, and since i have all of the equipage already i may try it in the near future.

In my state, its not the numbers of plants, its the weight of the product, so i should be good. Gulp.... lol

Here's the latest pics. I took them right before the light came on so they're a lot better this time.The master is starting to get some nice purple on it.

DSCN0117.jpg

DSCN0118.jpg

DSCN0119.jpg

DSCN0120.jpg

DSCN0122.jpg

DSCN0123.jpg

DSCN0128.jpg

DSCN0129.jpg

DSCN0130.jpg

One of my master's just shrivelled up and died. No idea why...all the other ones are perfect. Did you lose any? When are you shooting more pics? I can't wait to see em

thanks a

One of my master's just shrivelled up and died. No idea why...all the other ones are perfect. Did you lose any? When are you shooting more pics? I can't wait to see em

thanks

thanks a bunch

thanks a bunch man

Big big budddddzzz!!!! They're lookin nice and sugary now. Smell great! I've tied up just about every large branch in there just to keep them in place. Got about 3.5 more weeks until harvest. Gettin' close!

DSCN0147.jpg

DSCN0149.jpg

DSCN0150.jpg

DSCN0154.jpg

DSCN0155.jpg

DSCN0158.jpg

DSCN0161.jpg

DSCN0162.jpg

DSCN0165.jpg

DSCN0166.jpg

mother of god. they are gorgeous.

giving mine a couple more weeks before the chop, ive been flushing and its looking like its gonna be a good harvest.

gl brother.

Thanks bonez! I think I'm gonna start the flush on the 14th. I'm gonna harvest on the 24th or 25th so that should give me 5 days of flushing with clearex and 5 days with nothing but RO water. I don't think I flushed my last crop enough, I went 5 days with clearex and harvested. I think 10 days should be good this time around. I've got finals the week of harvest so it should be a nice end of the semester treat when I'm all done!

thats so awesome bro, im so happy for your success.

If i may, and this is anecdotal, but what ive come to understand.

If you flushed for a week with clearex, you most likely didnt give them enough time.

Clearex will actually keep freeing up nutrients and make them more available to the plant, so yeah, Give em some ro water a bit longer and i think domination over the universe will be yours come harvest time.

I miss being in school, what are you studying if you dont mind?

english major over here.

yeah dude, I've always done a 10 day flush in the past but I figured I'd give clearex a try. They say you can flush for 5-7 days and be fine but it's a little too short in my opinion. The last harvest didn't come out bad at all but you could still taste the nutes a little bit. After it had cured for a few months it was way smoother (kind of a given) but by that time it was almost gone. This time around should be great!

Lots of English majors in my family. I'm a business economics major. Interesting, mind numbing stuff. I miss taking lit classes. It's always been a passion of mine but right now I'm a little too focused on my major. I'm also considering a double major in communications. Even less free time, even more work...

Latest posts

Back