oils

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

buzz

Reaction score
this is how i did it. love them oils

jj 106.png

my space pic.png

jj 022.png

hey buzz that is a lot of oil, could you plzs explain the process and tool you used to get all that oil. have being looking for a good way to make lots of oil

I don't think that all of those jars are concentrated oil, it looks more as if they are the solvent and thc together waiting for the solvent to dissolve. For example, the THC dissolved into ISO

massproducer said:
I don't think that all of those jars are concentrated oil, it looks more as if they are the solvent and thc together waiting for the solvent to dissolve. For example, the THC dissolved into ISO
no solvent. double boil for hours

Double boil? You mean you shoved all the weed into a cooker and boiled it up?:eek:

no i mean,
double boil the oil for hours

I don't mean to sound harsh, but this is a useless post. It would be nice if you would actually explain what you have done rather than answering in short nonsensical incomplete sentences that say virtually nothing.

The Hemp Goddess said:
I don't mean to sound harsh, but this is a useless post. It would be nice if you would actually explain what you have done rather than answering in short nonsensical incomplete sentences that say virtually nothing.

[:rofl: ] i would have to agree with you THG.
i think we have all seen oil before.. or have we... hmmm

so buzz i think what everyone is trying to say is:

how much oil did your get? and from how much product.
how did you "boil" or "double boil" it?
first pic looks like honey the rest look like black "green"
did you do 2 washes?
what does one do with all the componets in pic #3.
is this oil made from buds or shake? or both?
do you have more pics of your total process?
is there an actual process one does.. or you just slap it togeter..
there are some quiestions, and everyone here will understand a lil more of nothing, sorry if that was rude.

so the next time ya post a thread instead of having pics, make it more like a lil docimentry, pics,answers, and most important an explanaition of what was done, none of us were there to see this be made.
smoke em if you got them...
LH

what's with this guy? comes back every few months, and bumps this thread with more jibberish.

i r confused

kaotik said:
what's with this guy? comes back every few months, and bumps this thread with more jibberish.

i r confused

well if your talking about me then:cry: . if not sweet deal lol
laughter is the best medicine..... unless you grow some kick @ss weed lol.. which im trying to..

kaotik, my guess is he is a teen ager that hasnt grown up.. or like i was a few yrs ago and thought i new it all..

well this yr of re setting up and doing a bunch of upgrades and changes realized i knew squat. and have been doing it wrong for many moons :(... but now becuz of the kind fellow folk at MP i have re-learned and have started over.. which has wrked great.
THANK YOU EVERYONE!!!
LH

to lefthand, you probably still don't know squat. im 35 years old you donkey!
and you better believe i will grow circles around you!
anyways i used 36 cans of vector.....
after the solvent has dissipated on its own,it is then oil.
the next step is to double boil the oil for about 6 to 8 hours.
now you can smoke!
36 cans of vector
1 pound of premium trim
you should get anywhere from a half ounce to a full once of beautiful amber oil.
now, if any body is real serious about making great honey oil, send me a private message.
then i will be happy to let you in on my secrets. step by step from a to z.
or is that not good enough?

buzz said:
to lefthand, you probably still don't know squat. im 35 years old you donkey!
and you better believe i will grow circles around you!
anyways i used 36 cans of vector.....
after the solvent has dissipated on its own,it is then oil.
the next step is to double boil the oil for about 6 to 8 hours.
now you can smoke!
36 cans of vector
1 pound of premium trim
you should get anywhere from a half ounce to a full once of beautiful amber oil.
now, if any body is real serious about making great honey oil, send me a private message.
then i will be happy to let you in on my secrets. step by step from a to z.
or is that not good enough?
"the solvent has dissipated on its own".. then what in the world do you boil it for?
Isn't "boiling" nothing more than a method of evaporating water or other solvents.
"
no solvent. double boil for hours" What is "vector"?... if not a solvent?
I always 'doubt' folks that require a "private message" in order to obtain an answer. It is usually a reflection of a lack of confidence in allowing their advice or methods to be scrutinized by the public.

Hick said:
"the solvent has dissipated on its own".. then what in the world do you boil it for?
Isn't "boiling" nothing more than a method of evaporating water or other solvents.
"
I always 'doubt' folks that require a "private message" in order to obtain an answer. It is usually a reflection of a lack of confidence in allowing their advice or methods to be scrutinized by the public.

but hick he said he was 35 yrs old and will grow circles around well me..
which may be true, but i have balls to say im a noobie and im just Re-learing...

now BUZZ i dont nor didnt like the tone used.. RUDE..... and you know what the people who 1st got me growing were 30-40.. and guess what BUZZ they dcidnt know squat....... lol sorry... also i dont mind being a donkey.
but do tell me how does it feel to the donkeys .... lol i asked a few quiestions you snap.... sorry to bother you buzz..
LH

Hick said:
"
you guy's are funny!yes it is true double boil is a method of evaporating water OR OTHER SOLVENTS
so after the solvent has dissipated it is not quite free from all solvents. so to double boil for 6 to 8 hours will ensure no solvents are left in the oil. if you let the solvent dissipate naturally without double boiling it.then go to smoke it, it will catch on fire when a flame is put to it ,it will taste funny,it will spark,it will crackle,it will pop.
but if you double boil after the natural dissipation process it will ensure a clean ,solvent free ,beautiful amber oil!then when you go to smoke it , it will not spark,it will not crackle, will not taste funny,and surely wont catch fire.
so the secret to a clean pure oil is to double boil for hours.

now to lefthand. yea, you asked me a few questions and i snapped.
but do look closely......you asked me a few questions, then 15 minutes later in another post you insulted me by saying "my guess is he is a teen ager that hasnt grown up.. or like i was a few yrs ago and thought i new it all"......so before you become sensitive to my rudeness, maybe you should let me respond to the first post first.
Thank you

It looks like the "Vector" gets ya good n high. Ya smoke anything long enough,its bound to make ya damm dizzy. :holysheep:

Ok.

So from the shotty pics I got this:

1. Extract oil (Either: Iso, Ethyl, Ether, Butane.etc..) so Wash/soak/strain?? WTH is Vector?
2. Gather all extracted oil and boil it...for 8 hours...? Above ~300 DEGREES...???
3. Put a drop on a piece of herb, drop it in a glass vap. and use heat gun to smoke it.

awesome process THANKS FOR SHARING!

Yea. no
:rofl:

So after searching google for vector hash oil I found out that Vector is a BUTANE that is supposed to be cleaner BURNING and purer than cheaper butane.

He is doing this process using butane, and then evaporating the remnants of the butane in the second boil.

HERE IS THE PROCESS:

hXXp://forums.cannabisculture.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=1341386&site_id=1#import

search:
hXXp://www.google.com/search?hl=en&rlz=1C1CHMA_enUS339US339&q=vector+hash+oil&btnG=Search&aq=f&oq=&aqi=

IMHO BIG WASTE OF TIME. Just iso wash and wait 48 hrs for all iso to evaporate. ;)

Just because you are 35 years old does not mean you cant still be a newb. My uncle smokes, he has for 40 years. He is amazed at the weed I grow and that I can do magical mystical hydroponics...OOOOooOOOO

hey og kush man
thanks for the private message.
but your dumb!
what is that a cake pan?
no, i know, it's a 13x 9 baking pan
stupid.........learn how to use the right equipment.that's not even Pyrex.
the fact that you grow kush and it looks really good, don't mean ****.
all that is, is genetics. smart guy

buzz said:
next time i think i will hit enter after every phrase to show my anger
grrrrrrrrr
buzz said:
hey og kush man
thanks for the private message.
but your dumb!
what is that a cake pan?
no, i know, it's a 13x 9 baking pan
stupid.........learn how to use the right equipment.that's not even Pyrex.
the fact that you grow kush and it looks really good, don't mean ****.
all that is, is genetics. smart guy
Someone is butthurt :rofl:

sorry I revealed your precious secrets. But, you are correct. I am dumb. :)

Did you know that Pyrex makes more baking equipment then chemistry supplies. Have you ever, by-chance, heard of Corning Ware... Smart Guy?

Try hXXp://www.pyrex.com;)
The fact that you are 35 does not make you smarter, nor does it make us think you are cool.
Idiot Poster.

Edit:
Here is the pic I sent him in a PM. And a pic of the dish's logo.:D

Butaneoil11.JPG

pyrex.jpg

2. Flaming, or open argument including, but not limited to using derogatory names toward another member, degrading comments, racial insults and sexist comments are not acceptable for use anywhere in the open forums or in the chat room. .
Now.. now... let's not act like children here boys....
And thank you for answering my questions 'buzz'.

Latest posts

Back