Okay, so I now officially hate this forum

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Intuitive Philosopher

DeepInhaler/DeepThinker
Reaction score
In reading through all these posts from people growing killer nugs and I myself have nothing more than a vegetable garden...I am beginning to despise this forum.
It sucks to be a guy in need when so many others have weed!
It looks like there IS only corn in Indiana!

K, i'm done venting now. Zukes/cukes/eggplants/tomatoes for nugs anyone? LOL. just kidding mods!

BTW, I don't really hate this forum...I'm just really jealous. If it weren't for my 4 year old and the possiblity he could be taken from me if anything were to happen, I would be right there with you guys!

IP, i feel for you. my aunt lives in southern indianna and she has a hard time finding anything to smoke, let alone good herb.

good luck

ever think of going guerrilla?
i know, i know, i know.... trespassing aint all that cool, but.... when in need...
is there any open land near you, off your property?
i live abutting thousands of acres of state forest. :)
i have many spots that i have used out there.
but now, the offspring are older, moved out, less family functions here.
i got a few out behind me garage, in buckets, totally mobile if the need arises.
i guess what im saying, where there's a will there's a way.
without being to risky, one or two plants should be easy to hide.
as with anything, be smart, be safe. :cool:

I was going to sugest containers..easy to move around...I too have youngsters here my friend..Tenn agers now even harder to conseal my Garden..but indoor i chose My shed..it works well for me..its 12 x 16 wood construction..doing a complete remodel now but will be ready for Fall..as this is when temps are lower ..I grow mainly dureing the winter..if ya need any help on stealth I would be happy to share some thaughts..I have done a lot of experamenting:giggle: But IMO..if one truely wishes to grow they own..its possable..just need to find the way...Good luck..Take care and be safe:bolt::bong:

Hi IP,

Hopefully someday you'll get a chance to use your green thumb in other ways... props to you for having your priorities straight. I've grown on and off and I just had a long hiatus from this hobby during a 4 year relationship that ended about a year ago and she had a 4 year old when they moved in and he is 8 now. Sometimes life gets in the way and you gotta do what you gotta do. I'm thrilled to be back to my hobby now but when I can't do it I just can't...

Peace!:cool:

Intuitive Philosopher said:
In reading through all these posts from people growing killer nugs and I myself have nothing more than a vegetable garden...I am beginning to despise this forum.
It sucks to be a guy in need when so many others have weed!
It looks like there IS only corn in Indiana!

K, i'm done venting now. Zukes/cukes/eggplants/tomatoes for nugs anyone? LOL. just kidding mods!

BTW, I don't really hate this forum...I'm just really jealous. If it weren't for my 4 year old and the possiblity he could be taken from me if anything were to happen, I would be right there with you guys!

BTW, I don't really hate this forum...I'm just really jealous.

Dont worry about that. Ever since Ive arrived they have all felt that way.
Cept the ladies. The ladies always love what they see.

Latest posts

Back