Old Toby's Thank You Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Old Toby

Space CowBoy
Reaction score
High everybody,
Well my harvest was a success and I couldnt have got there without the help and wise words from you all so I would like to list the names of those who helped me out that little bit more because if it wasnt for you I would not have had the know how to start my own grow so in no particular order I would like to thank berserker 71, Sticky_Budz, The Brothers Grunt, Kind Bud, Dewayne, Draston, Shuggy4105, droboy420, Crunched, 85cannabliss, Imsoborednow, gottagrow420, StoneyBud, PcServices, RatherBurnin, Rocker420, garden and cats, whereismymind69, Flyinghigh, TheStickyIcky, big buds buddah, oltomnoddy, 420check420, Hick, KBAinCT, Runbyhemp, longtimegrower, Hydro333, MyPuffAlot, HippyInEngland, Pot Belly, tcbud, Mutt, Geter-D1, Joegrow22, KingKahuna, SmokinMom. Thank you all for helping me out on the questions I asked and for making me feel so welcome;) I really dont know what I would do if MarijuanaPassion wasnt here:eek:
As for everbody else I have very much enjoyed reading your posts funny and not so funny and I look forward to engaging you in some great chats about everything and anything!
So thats about it then really, I just wanted to show my appreciation soooo SMOKE ON!:D

Glad your harvest was a success:D. May all your future grows be successes too;).

bombbudpuffa said:
Glad your harvest was a success:D. May all your future grows be successes too;).

Thanks man I cant believe I left you out! I would be here for ages thrawling through my posts to find the people who helped me out and I'm pretty sure you were there to so thanks man!:D
I really do hope I didnt leave anybody else out:eek:

Hey man. With so many helpful people who can blame ya:)? Look at your list...thats a lot of folks.

A post like this is what makes MP special, people from all walks of life, people from all parts of the world, people sharing kindred spirits with a total stranger yet the stranger is part of all of us.

Hippy

HippyInEngland said:
A post like this is what makes MP special, people from all walks of life, people from all parts of the world, people sharing kindred spirits with a total stranger yet the stranger is part of all of us.

:yeahthat:

HippyInEngland said:

Hippy

I feel exactly the same way Hippy:)
The thing is though I dont feel like a stranger when I am on here, I can bring up and discuss everything under the sun but mostly about our beloved herb!
I do believe that some day we will be rid of this prohibition and one day we can all meet up and have a smoke in peace without "The Man" looking down on us:D
But until then I will still be lurking around on MP still asking questions and talking about nothing inparticular with all you good people of Marijuana Passion!:)

Glad that you found the help that you needed here on this forum.There are so many great people on here,with so much knowlege,and wisdom, that love and enjoy sharing and passing on what they know.Well I am glad that your harvest was a success.You will have to give a smoke report on your harvest.Good luck to you on future grows,Keep it GREEN:hubba:

HippyInEngland said:

Hippy
very nicely said congrats on your final product , and still hope to see see ya around in the future

hey bro glad that your harvest was a sucess so how are the budsssssssss:hubba:

Latest posts

Back