Oops! One too many females; so now 1200 watts of power!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cesar Chavez

Reaction score
The flowering space in the room is 8ft x 5.5ft x 10ft (LxWxH). I am currently using a NextGen 400w/600w ballast (600w feature), LumenAir 6 air-cooled reflector (25"x17.75"x8.5"), and EYE Hortilux HPS bulb. Two walls are painted flat white, while the other two are covered from top to bottom with black/white poly. Since I ended up with a few more females then I originally planned for, I decided to upgrade my lumens by adding another 600w setup. Since I am not the best grow room builder out there, I was hoping to get some information, and/or recommendations, to proper lamp/reflector spacing, with regards to my particular grow room size, and equipment. Thanks in advance to all who reply..

Hi Cesar. Some other members that do what you are talking about could probably give you a more direct answer. I have a book called Marijuana Horticulture, the Medical Growers Bible by Jorge Cervantes. I looked up what you are talking about, but it is too much to type out, and has many detailed pictures that I can't show you. If you are able to, I would suggest this book to you. I picked it up off amazon for $20. It has a very detailed section with great pictures of the light coverage and angles and such of different types of reflectors and wattages. Check it out.

Latest posts

Back