Opinions please guys n gals ! How many will fit my space ?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TwoHighCrimes

Organic Mechanic
Reaction score
Hello again fellow growers and connaseurs , ok peeps as we all know the general statistics at many seed banks the breeders give us an indication that a full grown plant will be any size related to strains , pot sizes , indoor or outdoor variations . So if my greenhouse is 12ft x 12ft x 10ft high or (3m x 3m x 2.6m high) i also have 3x bubblegum fem @ indica dom = 80-120cm at harvest size . 3x Nothern lights fem @ indica dom at 80-120cm @ harvest size . 3x AK-47 fem 60/40 indica dom @ 100-150cm @ harvest size ?? . 3x skunk #1 fem @ 60/40 sativa dom ??? 120-150cm ?? And finally 3x big bud and the info i get on these plants on various sites are saying that i may need chains (hopefully) to hold the plants upright ! The ladies will have a total of 7 months from seed to harvey . Aeration, temps and pot sizes are no problem so which seeds and how many to fill this space for the 7 months . Oh and those plant sizes that have been supplied are only a ballpark figure that a few sites have offered regarding those strains and i believe that they are based on indoor grows because the outdoor info generally only supplies the 420 info on planting months but no sizes . So if yall could help me fill this space ....i can continue to entertain this place .... In exactly 1 weeks time . Thanks to all . Sorry about the essay . You all passed A++

The question is ...how many of which strain to fill the greenhouse comfortably over 7 months .

I am wondering about the exact size of your greenhouse. Three meters is actually 9.84'--12' is closer to 4m. So, if it is 12 x 12 it is 144 sq ft. However if it is 3m x 3m, it is 97 sq ft., so there is about a 33% (or 47 sq ft) difference between 12' x 12' and 3m x 3m.

The plants you are talking about, it looks as if each of them is going to be anywhere from a little under a sq meter to a little over a sq meter. They really can become monsters in a greenhouse, especially with a long veg period. That is looking like a max of 9-12 plants total, depending on the size of your greenhouse. Maybe less though as you do need some room to move around.

Hey THG thanks for poppin in and again Err its 2am down here and i was ..err for some reason thinking 4ft to 1 meter . Yes you are correct 3ft =1 meter and my greenhouse is 9ft x 9ft x 8ft high or 3m x 3m x 2.6m high . And i was thinking/hoping along the 1m sq per plant as well . Therefore i guess 6 within this space would be optimal allowing sufficient room to water and so .. Or would you think that 7 may be ok if i loose a few pounds in order to gain a few pounds ? Another lil situation i am facing is ...damn which seeds to crack i have heard so much great feedback about the NL yet the AKs are extremly popular . And the big bud can certainly produce . Bubblegum for that reknowned flavor and of course the old 80's early 90's favorite being old skunk 1 . How would you go for this grow and the options/dilemma i am facing . Your input is appreciated THG . Hmmm 6 or 7 ??

I think 7. That would be 3 on each side except the door side to give you access to the plants.

A 12X12X10 greenhouse. I am so envious,,,

TwoHighCrimes said:
i also have 3x bubblegum fem @ indica dom = 80-120cm at harvest size . 3x Nothern lights fem @ indica dom at 80-120cm @ harvest size . 3x AK-47 fem 60/40 indica dom @ 100-150cm @ harvest size ?? . 3x skunk #1 fem @ 60/40 sativa dom ??? 120-150cm ?? And finally 3x Big bud
Vision seeds Guys Stay away !
I only had 1 bubblegum seed crack and make it to harvest using the paper towel method and a 12hr soak prior to the paper towel being applied !
I lost $120 Aus yet my 4 year old cheese seeds thankfully saved the day ;)
But do be aware of vision seeds because they are phony old stock IMO !
1 seed cracked out of 15 ...b/s really !

Hello THC! I say less is more.....six plants at those dimensions would be my max. Thanks for your time.

I started off in my house with 10 plants, luckily, I had to pull 3 which left 7 inside a 9 feet wide, 20 feet long & 7 feet high. Found out I had too many. So I wouldn't say any more than 6 in yours and that may be pushing it a bit.

5x5x7 = 6 plants 5 well trained

I'm jealous,

I had to move about a year ago, and had no choice about leaving my greenhouse behind.

I so look forward to rebuilding, and the new start, so your dimensions are sorta important to me too...LOL

Love what your doing.

smoke in peace
KupunaKane:icon_smile:

I've always wanted to visit Australia....had a few friends down there (on ICQ chat) far back on the way back machine.

Latest posts

Back