Ordering bud online!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

budgetguy

Reaction score
I just placed an order with budsupreme at hotmail.com and recieved a tracking number I was wondering how many people have ordered i have seen alot of good reviews online.

You are full of sheet brosef.....first post and a live link to some dog fart site.....you are a spammer. Don't let the door hit ya in the asss on your way out of our site.

Why wld we buy bud online even if we cld? We grow it ourselves and it will be far better then any crap you try to peddle.

Let me see how many spam sites I can sign up for tonight using this Toolz hotmail account.....anyone want to join in the fun?

i don't know about that supremebud, but i have a few Nigerian princes who are anxious to give me free money and who also have great reviews! maybe with the millions of $$ the africans plan to gimme i can buy lots of supreme. golly wilikers that hotmail is cool!

Hamster Lewis said:
Let me see how many spam sites I can sign up for tonight using this Toolz hotmail account.....anyone want to join in the fun?

Can you PM me the e-mail I see THG edited his post so I don't know if she changed it from the original e-mail.

I made a script a little while back which makes a new yahoo e-mail account with a random name and sends an e-mail to whoever I want on a continual loop with the name forever changing so they can't just block the sender.

I'll just leave it running on his e-mail in the background.

LOL--no, I just edited to remove the direct link. I think Hamster's plan has merit, so you all, the above e-mail address is the one the spammer posted--have at it.

Sparda said:
Can you PM me the e-mail I see THG edited his post so I don't know if she changed it from the original e-mail.

I made a script a little while back which makes a new yahoo e-mail account with a random name and sends an e-mail to whoever I want on a continual loop with the name forever changing so they can't just block the sender.

I'll just leave it running on his e-mail in the background.

That sounds awesome....exactly what I wld love to do. We shld start a thread listing these idiots email addy's just so we can hve them spammed by us.

The hotmail addy is still in the original post...THG just broke it up so it is not live. We cld hve a new weapon to fight spammers...:D

Latest posts

Back