Premium Seed Market

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It’s been a minute, and everybody has there personal pref. I love growing. It is about one of the only things in my life, that really keeps me level. I would love to stay connected with like mind growers. This is pure love and passion. I’m not so much show and tell, but damn this feels good🙈😁🤩

It’s been a minute, and everybody has there personal pref. I love growing. It is about one of the only things in my life, that really keeps me level. I would love to stay connected with like mind growers. This is pure love and passion. I’m not so much show and tell, but damn this feels good🙈😁🤩

enjoy the ride Amigo

I was at the grow store today and there was a seed vendor in there trying to convince the owner to carry his line of seeds. Apparently the not only sell seeds there but do very well.

I jumped in the middle of the conversation not believing people actually buy seeds there. So I asked jokingly asked if either one of them wanted to buy some pot. One thing lead to another and I ended up with free samples.View attachment 332107View attachment 332106

I must admit this is good marketing. I will probably never get a chance to grow these though.....I told him I had more that enough seeds already to last a lifetime.
Nice

Latest posts

Back