Oscar Meyer Weenie Mobie hits a house...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NYC_Diesel x Jack_Herer

Reaction score
Here is your laugh for the day....Imagine sitting in your living room with a loved one smoking a joint. You look out your living room window and see this about to happen....

Oscar Mayer Wienermobile loses control, crashes into Racine home

Driver accidentally hit the gas instead of brakes, lost control and crashed into home

Amy Kant FOX6Now Online Producer
July 17, 2009

let the funny comments begin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
If I had of been walking down the street high and saw this happen I don't think I would ever have been able to stop laughing.

oscarrmyer.JPG

I guarantee many thanks to the first person who can come up with words to the Oscar Mayer theme song "O I wish I were an Oscar Mayer Weiner..." involving a giant weiner hitting a house.

I would but Hick might kick me out,all the editing he'd have 2 do,lmao.

Classic Pic, Laughs for years to come when that picture comes out even if you were the owner of the house! I can imagine the call to 911 "hi I got a giant wiener in my house" that would be classic!

Phatpharmer

Umm. Hello, 911? This is Betty Crocker, Yeah umm, Oscar Meyer's weiner is stuck in my backdoor....

Umm, I don't know. All I know is I was taking a nap and all of a sudden here comes this giant weiner.

Oh, it's stuck all right. He's been trying to pull it out but...

Yes, we're all ok, but my backdoor is like this huge hole now..

Umm, I'm not totally sure but I think he was going way too fast and couldn't stop himself...

What?? Ohhh, you mean like insurance? Of course I have insurance. I would never not have it. That would just be irresponsible.

Oh good, you're sending more men to help?

:rofl:

Umm. Hello, 911? This is Betty Crocker, Yeah umm, Oscar Meyer's weiner is stuck in my backdoor....

Umm, I don't know. All I know is I was taking a nap and all of a sudden here comes this giant weiner.

Oh, it's stuck all right. He's been trying to pull it out but...

Yes, we're all ok, but my backdoor is like this huge hole now..

Umm, I'm not totally sure but I think he was going way too fast and couldn't stop himself...

What?? Ohhh, you mean like insurance? Of course I have insurance. I would never not have it. That would just be irresponsible.

Oh good, you're sending more men to help?
:rofl:

Latest posts

Back