OT: Other things you splurge on

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
S

SmokinMom

I already know we all love this wonderful herb. :)

But what are other things you like to splurge on?

:p

Okay I admit it. I only buy sheets that have a thread count higher then 800. :eek:

I'll think up more later on.

Care to share?

garnier frutis sleek and shine shampoo & conditioner! it's like 5 bucks a bottle but god what it does to my hair :)
come to think of it, thats all i really splurge on...oh Northern Nights flannel sheets for the winter..it's like climbing into your favorite pair of flannel PJ's

Flannel has nothing on my 1000 tc sheets MamaG. :D

j/k cuz to you they must. ;)

We also like to splurge on good Thai food. Our fav restaurant is pretty expensive so we don't get to go very often. :(

apples and oranges, mom...i dont use them in the summer so i bet i'd love yer sheets right about now :) sure beats these big lots jersey sheets we got right now..lol..

At night when the kids are in bed I love to go and take a nice bath with my romance novels, smut my hubby calls them..lol.

I am addicted to a store called Lush that sells homemade soaps and other body products. I love their bath bombs, a fizzy thing that costs $5 and maybe 5 minutes, but the glorious scent remains for hours. I prefer the bombs that have a love letter inside and a few rose petals. I am hooked!

(lately the chat room has been preventing my luxerious baths, lol)

mmmm yeah....bath crystals and oils and oh my..you're making me miss soaking in the tub! by the time i get a minute the clock says midnight..lol
oh thought of another splurge..we spent a god awful amount of money on ceiling fans..hunters and they are gorgeous!

oh my goodness! you are freakin cruel woman! thats as bad as when i started looking at ball-joint dolls...something i totally would splurge on if i had the money..ahhhh so beautiful

i splurge on PS2 games... well that and in about 4 months a new Suzuki GSXR750 ;)

me i bought a honda rincon..automatic shifting type ATV, that was a splurge, as i paid hard cash....still paying on the husbands...lets see.....cant say i buy high grade grass anymore...lol..cause i am growing it...lol, and i must be buying my sheets at discount stores i never even seen 800 count sheets..think 250 was the highest i ever saw...lol...

Electronics. If it plugs in, I want it. If it has batteries, I want it. If it makes music, other sounds, shows pretty lights, computes, or shows my *precise* positon on the planet, I want it. Or, if it is a disk, cartridge, cassette, or card that fits into a slot in something electronic, I want it. I am no longer allowed to carry credit cards because I cannot walk past a computer store without maxing out the card. When we are in the mall and my wife sees "Radio Shack", she puts her hands over my eyes until we walk past it. Now when I want something electronic, my wife very nearly makes me write a formal proposal that contains a cost/benefit analysis.

Outdoorsman type stuff. Guns, Scopes Fishing Rod and Reels, Hunting apparrel and equipment, Stuff for the boat, Lures and baits. Anything that has to do with hunting and fishing I probably have it or want it. :D

yes, whoops forgot all the new poles and reels i okay for him, and only do if i get one too..and new lures....and new line, and new sunscreen, and since the boat only needs gas, so i make lunch and we fish....and camp, i do not indulge in hunting, tho he does, and i am happy as long as the deer win.

I dont splurge, i wish i did, but the only thing i buy on impulse is vynil, as you never know what gold your picking up for $8

SmokinMom said:
I already know we all love this wonderful herb. :)

But what are other things you like to splurge on?

:p

Okay I admit it. I only buy sheets that have a thread count higher then 800. :eek:

I'll think up more later on.

Care to share?

I BUY CLOTHES...I AM CLOTHING FREAK MORE SO THAN ANYTHING....I LIKE TO DRESS NICE AND SHOES ARE MY THING TOO, SO I GUESS I SPLURGE ON ANYTHING I CAN WEAR....LOVING MY BODY IS WHERE IT AT!!!!

I splurge on food. Especially when Im stoned.
I also splurge on makeup, not because im vain - because its FUN.
I tend to splurge on my cats because they make my heart all warm n fuzzy.

ebay and amazon.com
anything you'll ever need and never find just a click away
it's become a problem

Weeds and Dexter tv series...and most hunting equipment i suppose...Most of all, Glass pipes/bongs :D

i splurge on strippers at the tittie bar.me and my friends usually go once a week =)

Latest posts

Back