OT: Other things you splurge on

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hey everybody i havent been here in a while! this is my first post in months, so here goes...ive gotten in to this kick of buying really fancy beer(im no alcoholic by any means), i by a six pack of something totally random every week usually something that ive never heard of, makes me feel classy. last week really floor me i had no idea there was a rasberry flavored beer.

Gas for the car :D anymore its not only a necessity to have to get anywhere i want/need to be but its splurging at the same time because i never thought id have to budget $200 a week just to do the normal things in my life. Other than that it would have to be the kids i never had much coming up so i do what i can to see they have what they need and many things they dont. ;)

I must admit, I freakin LOVE airsoft... so I splurge myself on kit like guns, ammo, vests, the like..

Going off to GZ airsoft in a few weeks, over 1000 people... MJ and guns. YESSIR!

I spend almost all of my disposable income on my Hobbies, Fishing and collecting bamboo flyrods, Hunting and collecting firearms, and Flying my twin engine seneca :clap: :clap: Marine and aviation gasoline is expensive, bamboo flyrods are expensive and just the annual inspection on the little seneca twin was about $35k :doh: I'm very glad I had a well-paying job for 20+ yrs :yay:

Latest posts

Back