Our Nations Cops...Keeping the Streets Safe...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They should be fired an thrown in their own jail, it takes a big man to beat up a little girl. She did not kick her shoe at him she kicked it out the door like she was told to do.

It makes no difference why he attacked and beat her. What he did was totally wrong and he should be treated like any other person who beats a 15 year old young girl up. He should be arrested, taken to jail, searched, made to wear an orange jump suit, put into a common lockup until his prelim. The judge should look at the savage beating of a helpless little girl in a jail cell and put that prick into a prison for about 10 years.

If it was my daughter, he'd have more than the justice system to worry about.

I dont think punching detainees in the face is protocol. That is just sick. It seems to be happening more frequently lately.

They should show all the inmates that are locked up their that tape before they throw them into general population, so they can get what they deserve.

kalikisu said:
I dont think punching detainees in the face is protocol. That is just sick.
It's not like it was a great big guy who has been in fights and been punched hard before. It's a little 15 year old girl being held down on the floor, face down, with two cops holding her defenceless while one of them repeatedly punches her in the top of her head with his fist.

Both officers should be fired. He could Spend 1 year in jail????? wow less than 20 plants in Michigan is a 4 year felony but brutal assault on a teenager is not as serious? *** Cops should be held to a higher standard than citizens and any time they break the law the penalties should be far greater than what it would be for a citizen.

This just makes me absolutely sick to my stomach.......

I hope he meets Bubba... he deserves it.

just sick... Im sure "bubba" or "Big Nasty" will make his time in jail "special"... If he even goes to jail.... ***? just sick.

POTUS said:
hehe, when he comes back out of jail, he'll feel like he's been sitting on the Washington Monument if he's still got a pulse.

Maybe in a prison, less likely to happen in jail depending on the size and man power of the jail.

i went to the king county website and didn't see anything about this on there... so i sent them an email requesting information about the cops punishment, we'll see what they have to say for themselves...

And they wonder why no one wants to cooperate with them...... Make no mistake everybody, it's Them against EVERYONE!!!!

you'd never get to him in a county jail. they would put him in a posh cell alone , with only a guard.

sounds as if this county will get him out of it, by claiming self defense. i know , i know. but its how they been operating freely thus far.

if her father dont man up, and deal some of his own justice ( whatever it may be :rolleyes: ;) ), the only other way is to take it all the way to the supreme court on torture, and unusual punishment.

they will pay in some way.

remember...

KARMA...bb...

Latest posts

Back