Advertise On Marijuana Passion

Overgrow FAQ 2

Mutt

Just a Dawg
Reaction score
The Overgrow FAQ 2 is being built. The original text is up, but they working on replacing the pictures. This is being hosted by Hempcultivation.com. I am not a member though(heavily modded). It does sound like a project for them. They deserve tons of thanks for the work they have done so far.

Here is the link:
http://www.hempcultivation.com/GrowFAQ/index.php?

The only concern I have is they are mentioning membership fees at the bottom to gain certain access to site specific areas. I don't know if this will turn into exploitation of the FAQ. They seem to have good intentions, but.... They are manipulating content and adding there own new entries. It may be a benefit, but time will tell. It is still available for public search though. I would get over there and get the info you want to save as a record.

Myself I have been working for the past week and half on the XML document to make an entire original uneditted OG grow bible for my records. I like original information to be unedditted by 3rd parties. I may do it with there revised one, just incase that site gets shut down.

GanjaGuru

Reaction score
Luckily, most if not all of og's FAQS were saved and are now popping up on other cultivation websites. I believe there's a bunch over at Gypsy's site:
http://www.icmag.com/ic/index.php?&
(I authored several, under a different handle).
What I miss most about og (although I haven't visited it for several years) was the how-to threads; different technique's, illustrated.
Every way of growing pot: aero, NFT, DWC etc. with pics & drawings and **** even often a parts list.
I've heard mention that there would have had to be a "mirror" (whatever that means), inotherwords everything that was on og just before it crashed saved.
What a wealth of info. Anyone else heard of this?

mountain rambler

Reaction score
I hope to heck there will be. A lot of people put a lot of work into that site-- it was my life! Thanks for all you're doing Mutt. Wish I'd have had the foresight, or a little computer knowledge ;)

Mutt

Just a Dawg
Reaction score
The XML document is all over the place for download. Just wish those pics got retreived. That made the how-to guides. I never registered with them, but I had about 50 marked favorites on that site.

Latest posts