Overgrow the World?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HempMan

Cannabis Activist
Reaction score
Now, I would NEEEEEVER attempt to tell anyone to commit any kind of illegal act, or try to instigate or initiate any kind of national or international "conspiracy". No sir, not a fine, upstanding citizen like me.

I have absolutely no control over what people choose to do of their own free will. I can't stop anyone from taking these words and re posting them elsewhere, or putting it up on personal blogs, or e-mailing it to who knows where... It is completely out of my control...

But, hypothetically speaking, of course...

What would happen if a large number of cannabis activists from all over the US & Canada... Or even all over the world were to suddenly "get careless" with their extra cannabis seeds and "accidentally" lose them along highways, walking trails, national parks, etc... If those seeds were to start sprouting everywhere... Oh the sheer horror to think of something natural being allowed to carelessly grow all over the world!!!

My heart bleeds as I think of our poor municipalities, and county & state governments who are already strapped for cash in these troubled economic times... Of course, they would initially be forced to divert money & other resources in combating this horrible evil of nature... Until the money begins to run dry and they're forced by the taxpayers to rethink their position... Throwing their hands in the air and saying "It is everywhere!" and "We can't afford to fight this anymore!"
If enough states / provinces / territories were to be plagued by this dilemma, even the federal government would have to re-evaluate their position against what is natural.

Hypothetically speaking, of course.

The use of the terms governments, municipalities, and taxpayers are not intended to make this a political thread. This is simply a thread about us winning the war on cannabis once and for all! By whatever non-violent means at our disposal!

Plant a seed & free the weed!

Everyone I see that has a commercial bags with beans I tell them to trow the seeds anywhere else but in the trash...

Next summer I will "plague" Denmark with seeds. Only industrial, but anyway. :p

Well I do believe they 'were' scattered around the United States when we got here. And seeing the tobacco industry rise I'm sure they could not help but wonder what this smelly plant could taste like?:p

oh and by the way... Hempman ....your signature should be "Hempman! can smoke a pound in a single bound!!" :) has a nice super hero ring to it hehe

tried this myself before.. not many took.
but i think this would actually be bad for growers, atleast outdoor ones. you know how many males would be around then? with how much pollen floating around messing up outdoor crops.
end up having a bunch of sickly looking shwag everywhere.

it's a nice thought (just like leaving society and living on your own in the woods) sounds great at first, but once more thought is put into it, you see it might not be to good.

I understand your point all too well kaotic.

Even though I had culled my males I had beans developing. Went crazy looking for herms, but didn't see any. I was pissed.
Turned out that my area was "invaded" by some commercial growers from South of the border & they don't care about male from female.
Didn't matter though... I abandoned last years outdoor crop because the shwag farmers got busted & I almost got caught by the eye in the sky... Took the oh sh!t express into the woods & legged it out of there fast.
A few days later I heard the local fat asses bragging about making the "big bust." Blah, blah, blah...
The commercial op got ripped up & I never went back to check if mine were still there. Apparently my spot was only a couple hundred yards away from theirs.:hairpull:

Anyways... I would rather be inconvenienced by a little stray pollen and have cannabis legalized than having to worry about being hauled away in cuffs for growing a plant that was on this planet long before the human race ever existed.

kaotik said:
tried this myself before.. not many took.
but i think this would actually be bad for growers, atleast outdoor ones. you know how many males would be around then? with how much pollen floating around messing up outdoor crops.
end up having a bunch of sickly looking shwag everywhere.

it's a nice thought (just like leaving society and living on your own in the woods) sounds great at first, but once more thought is put into it, you see it might not be to good.
Your metaphor does not seem to portray a sense of likely hood. Because I have lived on my own, it is man's judgment and opinion that has shaped us. Without it nature would play more a role than what we are selves think.
Back in the 70's it was bud, grass, weed...sometimes pot by the younger kids. It did not have names like they are today. Strains were found, named off by opinions. Then perfected by our judgments.

I keep thinking of the amount of weed that must grow around and in sewage treatment plants ... water, ferts, all there ...

Even though I had culled my males I had beans developing. Went crazy looking for herms, but didn't see any. I was pissed.
Turned out that my area was "invaded" by some commercial growers from South of the border & they don't care about male from female.
Didn't matter though... I abandoned last years outdoor crop because the shwag farmers got busted & I almost got caught by the eye in the sky... Took the oh sh!t express into the woods & legged it out of there fast.
A few days later I heard the local fat asses bragging about making the "big bust." Blah, blah, blah...
The commercial op got ripped up & I never went back to check if mine were still there. Apparently my spot was only a couple hundred yards away from theirs

wow dont that just suck bet they didnt find it all did you see someone then run or what??? by eye in the sky you mean copter right???

The helo passed close enough that I could read Texas Dept. of Public Safety on it as it flew almost directly over my ladies. Talk about pucker factor!
I was hunkered down in some thick brush on the edge of the clearing. Don't think they saw me, but I wasn't taking any chances.

Latest posts

Back