PapaBeach just moved to Mountain of NC

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

papabeach1

Reaction score
Hey everybody... after my disappointment of Bolivia Brunswick NC that SWAT team did took out over 65 plants off 211 hwy, actually it was 200 plants I grew and suppose to harvest in last OCT but I only has few left over after the raid.. my uncle took 100 plants and someone else took some.. left me 65 plants..

but by the time I got dressed and ready to snatch some.. I saw the news.. I had to sit down and watch it while drinking beer... and I said that is it... time to move...

so we moved.. and live near blue ridge mountain hope to see some of yall... I'm just tired of beach's ** and dramas plus leo s drooling.. lol...:rolleyes::D

oh dudes.. I remeber one guy in MP jerry green.. . oh bash.. I cant say his name.. .um.... anyone around NC mountain.. please hit me up, been craving for some
:D PM me pls thanks....

I'm gonna start fresh this after winter and will grow inside until spring that way I can double the gardens:eek:

Yo, papa! Just in time for the holidays - Merry Christmas to you and your family :)

Yeah, welcome, back papabeach. Good idea...start those off inside and by spring they'll be nice and big for outdoors. Keep it simple.

yo PaPa...welcome back bro...

Merry X-Mas to you and your family...

WB PB, I remember ya now! Long time budsky! Merry x-mas and i hope ya get some good grows inside can't wait fer pics!

this is just what i wanted for Xmas.

My favorite poster is back,

thanks all buddies yeah I do remember someone told me there some grow mediums like pellets and all that at Greensboro and Winston Salem, also for rock-wood too I would do these for clones.. yes yall are right I'm gonna go start with simple with dirts potting soils.. until then.. we got place and its beautiful really close to blue Ridge Mountain and very perfect place I can grow little and send it to the private woods when it matures.. and can cut some of donors and do some quickie grow with ebb flow or simple methods that I did before "bubbleponic" hydro grow.. so far I enjoy the historic NC up north and west... I'm just tired of same faces down south where they thrills for my outdoor grows..
hXXp://tinyurl.com/yemuugp
just that (chuckle) too much snitches down there..I'm very lucky myself theres no names out of that.. see my old big pot... and see my old water hose too... plus my tents.. good thing I have more backup of tents.. lol.. i did my best.. oh well. .that was last oct...

North Carolina is Gods country! I love it there, beautiful grow country! Please keep it beautiful when you do your outdoor thing! Don't leave plastic pots laying around, remove all irrigation when your grow is finished....here is a novel idea, Pick up any trash you see on your way out, even if it isn't yours. Make the place better than it was before you borrowed it for your short grow. It sickens me, when MJ growers are blamed for leaving behind environmental messes...we need a healthy earth to be able to grow, Please do your part!

legalize_freedom said:
North Carolina is Gods country! I love it there, beautiful grow country! Please keep it beautiful when you do your outdoor thing! Don't leave plastic pots laying around, remove all irrigation when your grow is finished....here is a novel idea, Pick up any trash you see on your way out, even if it isn't yours. Make the place better than it was before you borrowed it for your short grow. It sickens me, when MJ growers are blamed for leaving behind environmental messes...we need a healthy earth to be able to grow, Please do your part!

aww.. those was leo s mess... they made mess out of it and make it look bad lol... glad I can clear that up.. I did pick my behinds.. I did not use shoes.. I did walk there barefoot even I put all trahses in my camo schoolbag at around 4 o clock same time kids get off the bus.. I did the smartest thing I could do.. just that leo did made some mess there.. tossed my tents, tarps, dragged my plastic big pot from buried spots.. all that.. believe me i did my best.. :hubba: right on to the greens.. I do not like make any mess I even butt my cigarettes and put the butts in my pocket no traces, no traits, just slight little tracks that it.. it was hard to see or spot it.. like deputy said.. :rolleyes:

see.. no beers, no cans ethier.. I cleaned my mess..

Latest posts

Back