peanut butter cherrios and milk with peanut butter fudge ice cream.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
3, 4oz grass fed tri tip burger patties
1, 3oz braised spicy paprika pork belly
3 slices manchego cheese
1 brioche bun
Lettuce
Heirloom salt and pepper tomatoes

Change your world

nouvellechef said:
3, 4oz grass fed tri tip burger patties
1, 3oz braised spicy paprika pork belly
3 slices manchego cheese
1 brioche bun
Lettuce
Heirloom salt and pepper tomatoes

Change your world

kudous and well done.

But I can political name that.

3 ground pounds of musk rat meat, half stick of monteray jack cheese shredded, half cup of bacon grease, chives, onions, rose mary, basil, wild letus, and sweet grass if in season.

Blend these together and make patties, smother in a sweet bbq sauce, and bbq to preference (muskrat hamburg cooks simular to pork so use your judgement)

put on a bun dress as u wish and enjoy.

left out the veggies cuz i was jacking off to the thought of the patty, lol you need some romano letus, red onion, shredded carrot, essentially build your salad ontop on the bread.

Not long from having polished a bowl of Reeses Peanut Butter Cup Icecream by Bryers off.

Was still munchin after. So now gots a bowl of crawfish bisk and home made double battered sweet potato curly fries.

SPEARCHUCKER said:
Not long from having polished a bowl of Reeses Peanut Butter Cup Icecream by Bryers off.

Was still munchin after. So now gots a bowl of crawfish bisk and home made double battered sweet potato curly fries.

they need a like button lol.

Glad someone else could like it. Makes the beatin the wife will give me for pigging out in the morning all the more worth it. lol

Only in Canada does muskrat beat out pork belly/beef combo.

canadas swamps, thats where i wanna be, livin in canadas swamps *guitar riff*

except in the fall.

Lived around swamps. 90% of my life. Never ate muskrat. lol
Snake, gator, turtle, frog, armadillos, damn near everything. No muskrat, no raccoons.
Now Im curious.

SPEARCHUCKER said:
Lived around swamps. 90% of my life. Never ate muskrat. lol
Snake, gator, turtle, frog, armadillos, damn near everything. No muskrat, no raccoons.
Now Im curious.

cooked right its amazing, stews and grilling are its peaks in my opinion. Look up a recipie on canadian native fry bread, that stuff is amazing.

Try substituting dulce de leche flavored Cheerios and malted/chocolate milk, and praline pecan ice cream topped with caramel. Using chocolate milk/chocolate malted milk will be like eating a Mars Bar, except for the pecans.

Latest posts

Back