pinching. .

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BluntFullOfKush

I smell SMOKE!!!!!
Reaction score
I don't really do pinching much. . Where are the best places to pinch. . Main stem, branches. . :joint:

Super cropping / Low stress training has got to be the best form of adding yield per plant bottom line its all about maximizing yield ... So getting as many bud sites near any light source and by cropping you can have tons of actual tops, So how do you super crop only was is placing your thumb and for finger ( not your finger nails ) and pinch about 1 - 2 " below shoot and carefully bend that top down this way the shoot below forming in leaf set will want to become top shoot
I super crop from clone to 2 week of flower having some issues uploading but here are few pics 3 buds off one branch

View attachment picture1092c.jpg

View attachment picture588e.jpg

Not autos though....you don't want to do any training or anything that stresses the plants if you are growing autos.

I know Hemp. . Unfortunately, I wad lazy and didn't label my plants and I ended up doing that along with topping. . Suprisenly, it responded well it looks. . Check out my grow journal, imma upload new pics after I leave the hospital with my son. . He fell at school smh

Latest posts

Back