pipes

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
come share your stories about pipes,making them, buying them , or just finding them.

lets see i have bad luck with pipes...3 pipes broke right infront of me bcuz i always end up passing it and next thing you kno it drop and shatter...so i dont get pipes plus it dont get me as high as a bong or a blunt

i got a story about a pipe and a blunt i was at my dads house and my dads girlfriends son left a blunt and pipe packed out on a coffie table in our little place downstares and my dad walked in and just took it up stairs and my friend came back in and was like wheres the weed so he just went up stairs and took it back down and smoked it uhh the end that story sucked but one time my dad found some of my dads girlfriends sons taquila in a fridge in our basement where we stay and just took it up stairs drank it and put it back

well FaTal1 thats why u gotta use wooden pipes, or just dont pass yer glass ones, lol. ive never owned a glass pipe but there hard to find in the sticks

I once found a pipe at a remote campground that someone had gone to a lot of trouble making.
It was made from 2 pieces of wood just picked up off the ground, the bowl and the stem.
The person hollowed out the bowl with a knife and made a hole near the bottom for the stem to go. How he made the hole down the center of the stem I'll never know. Maybe used a bow drill.
But whoever it was knew a lot about wood. The bowl was made from oak (much harder to fashion but a hardwood is needed) and the stem was aspen (lighter, easier to work with).

Once I lost a ceramic pipe by forgetting it after we toked next to a stream. We didn't make it back for weeks due to rain. When we checked where I had left it, it was gone.
Then, about a year later, we were hiking along the stream about a mile downstream from where I had left it, and found it washed up on the shore, full of sand/mud.

FaTal1 said:
lets see i have bad luck with pipes...3 pipes broke right infront of me bcuz i always end up passing it and next thing you kno it drop and shatter...so i dont get pipes plus it dont get me as high as a bong or a blunt

I also prefer the blunt or bong or both! Have you ever put the lit blunt in the bowl piece for your bong, then pack some week around it so when it burns down it cherrys. Fatter hits, the first time I almost threw up. I only have one small pipe for roaches or desperate situations. Usually a friend will have a nice bong otherwise I always go with the blunt.

Well ive mention this before...my favorite pipe its was one a friend gave me years ago and he used like 4 5 years strait and after thats he gave it to me it was wood pipe with and indian head on the tube and the bowl was a little coconut since it never got full of resine it lasted alot of years it broke a few weeks ago my pipe was very known between my friends cuz everybody got very high with it even with cheep weed it lasted 10 years... it really meant something to me cuz my friend had a critical accident and doesnt remember he gave it to me and he doesnt smoke anymore but,what can i do???

its called life...

i just made another pipe today, its my 5th one so far, im trying to get pics of them online so everyone can see. but this one is a long stem, really thin, with the biggest bowl ive made on a pipe ( i call it the superbowl). cant wait to try this one out

I was riding my moto out in the desert one day, a good few miles from camp and I got high-sided on this erosion ditch type of thing. I fell over because I couldn't reach the ground on the left side and low and behold, right in front of my face, which was now at ground level was a nice, really hefty glass pipe that looked like a candy cane. I had it for a while, then lost it, easy come, easy go.

The best pipe i ever remember having was back in high school, it involves a bic pen a Metal thimple and a pipe screen. You take the thimble and on the side you make a hole( i used a small nail and a hammer), take apart the bic pen until you have just a hollow tube, burn the end of the bic penand push over the hole you made in the thimble, it doesnt stick very well but wrap electric tape around the connection between the pipe and thimble next push the pipe screen into the thimple and youve got your self a great little toker, Also make sure you use a metal thimble! I had that pipe for 3-4 years(all through high school)

marijuana.JPG

Here are a couple of my homemade pipes. My friend, Zowie, had some deer and elk antlers laying around his house (honestly, he's got lots of weird shit layin' around his house -- like a couple of human skulls, etc.) so I asked if I could try to make a pipe. The first Revpipe was a winner and I gave it to him. Wouldn't you know it, his brother, sis-in-law and several other dope-smokin' friends caught on so now I had to make pipes for them too. It's a labor of love and I don't charge for them.
As I learned, antlers are NOT bone. They are calcium and much denser than bone. These Revpipes hit smooth and they don't heat up quickly like other materials. I make most of them with small bowls in the 2-5 hit range. Christmas is 6 months away so I hope to make several pipes for gifts. I'll also give each friend a little bag of fresh bud from my garden.
Ho-ho-ho

anewpipe.jpg

anewpipe2.jpg

anewpipe3.jpg

i have been pretty lucky so far....i have a pretty large glass collection....i should go count the pieces...

i have only broken 2 things...one a nice glass pipe with a frog on it...i loved this one cause the hole in the bowl was big enough to insert a joint :D i love joints....but also love color changing glass....so this was perfect ...till it broke on the edge of a glass ashtray :eek:

i usually use a chillum for my joints now...i don't like stained fingers or smelling burned pot on my hands ....now the smell of fresh cut greens ;)

the other broken one was only an ornamental glass piece that broke off the back of my bong...so its still usable

Misc 022 (Small).jpg

pipes 046 (Small).jpg

CanadaStone 054 (Small).jpg

Devilweed said:
I also prefer the blunt or bong or both! Have you ever put the lit blunt in the bowl piece for your bong, then pack some week around it so when it burns down it cherrys. Fatter hits, the first time I almost threw up. I only have one small pipe for roaches or desperate situations. Usually a friend will have a nice bong otherwise I always go with the blunt.

yeah i done something similer but i never pack the roach with a new bowl of herb i just put my roaches in my bong and snap it so i dont throw away the weed thats left in the roach:D

ive been trying all kinds of things and my newest is a 2 peice bamboo onie, the other is a short bamboo pipe, bout a 4 hitter. smooth, ex to work with, and all ready hollowed out. my next task is to make a boodabelly bamboo bong.

happy smokin

I have a nice 2 bit pipe that i really like. I like smoking out of pipes but i would rather hit a bong. But anyway i do use it alot and have never cleaned it i think i should because it is getting harder to hit how should i clean it.

Latest posts

Back