Pissed off....or on..

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Old Stoners Dictionary says:

aero-piss-onics, noun,

To have a very fine mist of female urine coating the tender roots of a plant I will later use for my own consumption!

Oh, this thread gets better everyday!

eeeeeewwwwwwww......I know it keeps critters away but in your water that your plants drink.....eeeewwwwww

have a great day and stay safe

you know i really am surprised at how many narrow minded people there are on here..no digs at anyone inparticular. Just i don't know why you people don't read about it first instead of just going "ewww thats disgusting" like a 5 year old girl!

Even if you don't wanna use it for nitrogen on your ladies, then (fellas) your pee will help you keep away them pests if you wanna grow outdoors.

I don't even know why i'm still trying to help people on this thread, no one ever seems to listen. Although thanks to all for thanking my useful posts :)

You're right thorn. It is perfectly acceptable in many places, even recommended on some of the sites that "I did" check.
Dilluted at 10/1 to 15/1 I think, it is a source of high nitrogen.
I'm sorry, "I" just don't want it on "my" garden.

growdammit said:
I think with all the sophisticated nutes on the market today urinating into your grow bucket would be necessary only if your grow room is so hard to get in or out of that it is a last resort! I do agree with the outdoor pee to discourage animals from crawling about... but would not insult my own crop by giving them a bladder full directly on them! However, this was an interesting post.
While I am a n00b at growing anything more than fuzz on old food. When you look at the current trends the old way seems to be the new way. pesticides are out and organic is in. Not saying its right one way or the other, but open minds make for better trips. Just trying to keep up the interesting post :)

I wouldnt tee tee in my res... Not cause Im closed minded, but because all it would be is recycled beer! hehe

Latest posts

Back