Pitchin da Tent part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TentFarmer

Super Doobie
Reaction score
Hello boys and girls,

Today's story is about a magical land in a far away world. This land was called The Double Bubble. Inside the first bubble is a magic laboratory with 18 identical sisters all growing in a single dome. All the sisters are trying their hardest to find their grasp upon their lost roots.

See the sisters were gentely severed, dipped in solution, and are about a week and a half into "finding their roots". All knowing that a few of them will be taken to the compost pile. Only the healthiest will survive. The healthiest are rewarded by being moved into The Inner Bubble.

The Inner Bubble has the benefits of 600 w hps with an ebb system pushing organic nuits of Pure Blend Pro. The bubble also has the benifit of CO2 enrichemnt from a mystical tank system. The Inner Bubble is currently occupied by the aunt of the sisters in the outer bubble. Sadly enough the aunt will not get the benifit of The Inner Bubble till the end of her days. She will instead me moved elsewhere once her neices are ready to take over the bubble. For it is they who are the real starts of our show.

Untill the little girls are ready to move, the Aunt is having "testing" performed to her to find out the maximum nuit levels acheivable without damage.

Chapter One of our story has been brought to you by cheap brick weed and budwiser. Afterall one cheap import deserves another....

IMGP0017.JPG

IMGP0018.JPG

IMGP0019.JPG

Sounds very incestuous. Are you sure this fairy tale is suitable for all audiences?

So zee bubble babies - dey are brickweed, yah? Zounds like many troubles fur brick weed, eh. :D

I did my last grow with this strain. It's a wonderful find for something from a bag.

Not completely incestuous. I was attempting to do a little breeding this time around but chopped my doner male a bit premature. No real harm as I have much better seeds to use for it. I don't think this will go anywhere worse then pg-13. Sex and violence, but you really can't see anything.

TentFarmer said:
I did my last grow with this strain. It's a wonderful find for something from a bag.

Not completely incestuous. I was attempting to do a little breeding this time around but chopped my doner male a bit premature. No real harm as I have much better seeds to use for it. I don't think this will go anywhere worse then pg-13. Sex and violence, but you really can't see anything.

Yeah, my first grow (last summer) was bag seed and I'm pretty happy with it. My second grow, currently underway, is blueberry, ice and white widow. Buds, pistils and trichs, oh my! I have my eye on querkle, next :).

Good luck!

I have some better seeds in my possession, but I already had these beans going. Figured since I made changes to my setup and I'm still pretty new, that I would favor from two tries with a single strain. Find out of if my improvements worked or not.

Next grow will be white widdow

Yesterday I had 4 plants who had dropped roots out the bottom of their starter cubes. So I decided to try a mild foliar spray. 12 hours later 8 plants are showing their roots.

Boys and girls, this shows about to start. 1 more root, 1 more root :)

would you recomind using pots with hydrotron instead of just filling the table?

I would personally never fill the table with hydroton. I like to be able to move and rotate my plants. It also makes it easier to rinse the roots with fresh water at res changes in order to wash off built up salts.

I did see one technique where someone filled the areas between the pots with hydroton (which I assume added stability) and was fairly interesting but I plan to repeat my method from last time.

Biggest concern at the moment is if I should try to make the "aunt" survive or just chop her for the greater cause. I would have to devise a drip system with a little pump and a 5 gal bucket and let her have flouro light to finish. If I left her in the tent, she would have several weeks of improper nuits as the little girls will take priority.

I may just stick her in the corner until I get too tight on space and chop her premature. She's already showing trics so the must be some potency there.

Well in the true spirit of change.... my plans changed.

I was going to move 16 healthy clones into my tent and scrap their aunt. However due to the fact that many of the clones I took were too small I ended up with 12 clones. The healthiest 6 were moved into my new veg area. Would have kept more but didn't have much space. Couple rubbermade tubs and a pump and I'm back in Ebb'n'flow heaven.

Truthfully I'm tired of dirt brick smoke and I can't stand to let the aunt expire premature. My new plan is to swap the clones from veg to flower as soon as their aunt is done. She'll provide enough smoke for me to find plenty of patience.

IMGP0020.JPG

IMGP0021.JPG

IMGP0023.JPG

IMGP0024.JPG

IMGP0025.JPG

Latest posts

Back