Pittsburgh-Area University Warns Students Of 'Thorn Apple' Marijuana

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FruityBud

Reaction score
A Pittsburgh-area university sent out a health alert to students after officials became concerned that harmful marijuana is being used on campus.

California University of Pennsylvania officials said the marijuana in question is laced with Jimson Weed, and the side effects can be deadly. However, the plants are not illegal.

The Jimson Weed, also known as "Thorn Apple" or "Stink Weed," dangers come as a surprise to Cal U. students who spoke with Channel 11 News.

Fortunately, none of the sickened students suffered any critical injuries. However, campus officials said there is a reason to be concerned.

School officials are strongly discouraging the use of the substance.

Anyone with concerns should contact the health center or 911, officials said.

hxxp://tinyurl.com/ylxhvzo

don't eat the brown aci... er, weed ;)

And It's Greed that is driving stupid people to cut the weed with an actual weed. Just to make a little more profit.

PS kaotik awsome referance to woodstock :bong: :D

I find all the articles I have read about this interesting. None really seem to discourage smoking marijuana, just advising students to be careful and avoid the laced weed. At least they are taking a realistic approach to this problem, and instead of condemning all smoking, they just advise caution.

cadlakmike1 said:
I find all the articles I have read about this interesting. None really seem to discourage smoking marijuana, just advising students to be careful and avoid the laced weed. At least they are taking a realistic approach to this problem, and instead of condemning all smoking, they just advise caution.

They could tell them to log on to MP-Then they would know what real cannabis looks like.
:)

Gb

You can't tell college students to stop smoking mj. UH-UH, ain't gonna happen.

I once had some guy try to sell me and my buddy what looked like seaweed glued to a popsicle stick while we were walking on upper Height. lol.
There is also idiots trying to sell "grit weed", herb mixed with crushed glass to make it look more crystallized and weigh more. It is really bad for you if you smoke it. It has a similar effect to asbestos.

cadlakmike1 said:
At least they are taking a realistic approach to this problem, and instead of condemning all smoking, they just advise caution.

Enough Said:cool:

i don't live in britain, so i've never personally seen grit weed, but i saw a video on youtube about it, and it looked ghastly. the only weed going around washington that i would think twice about ingesting would be shwag. haha shwag just gives me a headache, it doesn't really make me high.

Latest posts

Back