Pizza delivery in Brownsville leads to pot bust

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FruityBud

Reaction score
Two parents face charges after a delivery driver in Brownsville allegedly saw smoke and smelled marijuana as children paid for some pizza.

Twenty-nine-year-old Baltazar De La Garza and 25-year-old Desiree Izaguirre were jailed Tuesday on six counts of child endangerment and one count of possession of marijuana. Bail was $330,000 apiece. Electronic records at the Cameron County jail did not list an attorney for either.

KRGV-TV reports the couple's six youngsters who were at the home are staying with relatives as Child Protective Services investigates.

Police late Saturday received a call from the concerned pizza delivery man. Officers recovered about 400 pounds of bundled marijuana from the residence.

Police spokesman Jimmy Manriqque says maybe if the driver just smelled the marijuana and did not see the children he might not have contacted authorities.

hxxp://tinyurl.com/yck2o9o

If the pizza man is smart, he'll find another job.

Well this sorta stuff makes me sick. These are the examples that those opposed to legalized marijuana eat up.

Perhaps the parents shouldn't have had that operation going with the kids in the house hold, but that pizza man did an unnecessary thing.

This was just being a damn ******* if you are growing or dealing why in the hell would you call a damn stranger to come you house.

Pizza man was just MAD he wasn't Invited in to Smoke:48:

I ordered pizza once and was very blazed and the pizza guy asked for a rip haha. I was freshly out but.. it was still funny none the less. I also had a chinese delivery guy sell me a gram once haha. It was some super dank and the guy was cool as hell.:cool:

Parents are to blame, they can smoke after the kids go to bed...act your age and be responsible. I dont think medical is legal in TX eigther so these two were basically running an illegal business out of the same place they are raising 6 kids...again, act your age and be responsible!

These two sound like a couple of backwards uneducated hicks...

And yes the worst part of this story is that anti-MJ folks will eat this story with a F'n spooon

greenguy said:
These two sound like a couple of backwards uneducated hicks...
I call em "breeders".... she's 25 and has sprouted SIX kids..... no time for an education OR a job. But don't be knocking our Hick, ok?

Well I've worked with the Hick,
I liked him.
Didn't notice it right off, you know that backward thang.
Is he schooled real smart like ?, I wouldn't know about that,
But I do like him.
I wrote some letters with him once,
He talked real genteel like.
Seen some pics of his growin out back, looked real proper
I still like him, maybe if it wern't for that backward thang...

LOL
KK :cool:

Hey, Kush, that's what I was talking about. I mean, why would the delivery dude even care? I guess I don't understand Texas.

That is certainly Texas, with six kids running around I would be smokin too. Seems that alot of people in Texas are like this.(snitches) If they had large amounts of pot in Brownsville, then that pizza guy just snitched on the wrong people. Those guys are crazy down there. He might want to find a new job real quick. Seems that some people do not have enough on there own plate, they have to worry with what others are doing. sad....

C . M ducks ?
M . R not
O . S . A . R
C . M wings ?
I . B
M . R ducks

wow these people piss me off, i guess he told because of the kids. when i started reading this i thought the kids were smoking their parents weed XD(we do that with my friend)

once i tried paying a pizza guy(asian) with a gram and like 5$.. he didnt want it. that night we were sketching out that he was gonna call the cops.

I bet they didn't tip him....

Once again dammit there is nothing wrong with TEXAS! Some people are idiots and the problem is they breed! Brownsville is really screwed up, been there, good chicken fried steak. 400 lbs it's a wonder they didn't get caught sooner. The pizza delivery guy is a morn and should be looking fer a change of adress. If you think about it and not too hard you can remember hearing or reading something similiar to that happening in your neck of the woods.

Latest posts

Back