Pizza delivery in Brownsville leads to pot bust

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
and 850 lb bust in el paso port of entry is small, they bust Tons comeing in over there. last week there was even a 50 kilo bust of Heroin by 2 18 year old kids.
but thats why you never smoke be for u call the pizza man, all ways after i know its hard people but think!!! and in texas for sure u better not!!

Where i come from, you dont involve yourself in other people's business. Nobody has the right to be the moral police. What I find moral, is not what someone else may find moral. We all have different ideas of moral, and even if 80% of a community thinks something is "moral" it still doesnt mean that it is.
The delivery guy was wrong, very wrong for doing this. Now those kids have a good chance of losing their parents and ending up in a foster home. I dont think this story had anything to do with marijuana initially, i think it was race driven.

The only good thing to come of this story, is 400 lbs of bad compressed weed was taken off the streets, cause you know it wasnt kind buds :)

midibullets said:
The only good thing to come of this story, is 400 lbs of bad compressed weed was taken off the streets, cause you know it wasnt kind buds :)
Hey Ill take it!:cool: I love the Good and the Bad.

i wonder if that pizza guy is the type to tell his kid to get him a beer from the fridge....

midibullets said:
Where i come from, you dont involve yourself in other people's business. Nobody has the right to be the moral police. What I find moral, is not what someone else may find moral. We all have different ideas of moral, and even if 80% of a community thinks something is "moral" it still doesnt mean that it is.
The delivery guy was wrong, very wrong for doing this. Now those kids have a good chance of losing their parents and ending up in a foster home. I dont think this story had anything to do with marijuana initially, i think it was race driven.

I didn't see anything in here about race???? Other than that the people that got popped had a hispanic last name....and hispanics are 3/4 of the population in south texas...so how does race get ya busted?

Are you saying that if they were white and 400 lbs of weed they would have gotten away with it?...I don't understand???

PUFF MONKEY said:
i wonder if that pizza guy is the type to tell his kid to get him a beer from the fridge....
AHAHA I got a good laugh out of that.

Latest posts

Back