Place's U Can Tip, FIM Besides Main Crown?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

simo123

Reaction score
:DHigh All....Hows it Going?:)
Im Stumped
Now getting on track a mate of mine has a plant about 4months old (roughly) now it is in the flowering stage and if u could use your immagination imagine a asterix with a huge crown coming from the centre of the asterix now every point of the asterix is a bud/budsite i asked my mate how he achieved this if he had ever topped or FIM'd it he reckons he has never done either but it is tied down from multiple spots now is it possible to achieve this many budsites/nodes without ever topping and only LST or will some plants/seeds just decide they want to grow a particular way? Also my previous plant i had LST'd but for some reason i am only able to get the V shape nodes/budsites from the main stem and say a couple of crownies on the very topp were ive topped i have read up on all of the methods for quite awhile and am pretty confident but what am i not doing?

if anyones has their own personal way to increase budsites and nodes it would be :DAppreciated;) p.s sorry about my long as$ story & puctuation :rolleyes:

I tie my main Cola down(bent over) and let all the other branches catch up. I get lots of Buds that way. Seems to stunt the growth of the main cola's higth a little, from what I can tell.Another words, if it wasnt tied down the main stalk seems grow longer overall. Which is great for small grows.;) Then again maybe it was just the Pheno I was growing.

BUMP....anyone else got suggestions?

now keep in mind this was my first indoor but i had cfls surrounding one plant i had at least 9 23 watters around it and the nodes were super tight i figure its bc it was well lite all around and 3 lights an inch away from the top of the plant the whole time imo keeps it from stretching

It all boils down to light,,no matter what..The more Lumens,,the tighter the Buds, 99% of the time. It seems the more I read the simpler this gets. Watch your PH and LOTS OF LIGHT.;)

Latest posts

Back