plant biology

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LazyDays

Reaction score
So i know that florigen is thought to be the hormone that promotes flowering in plants, but I was wondering if anyone knew where this hormone was found in the plant? For example the leaves, seeds, florobuds, flowers or roots...thanks yall

that lis a genetic line like DNA you will find it in seeds not much you can do about it

only gibralic acid or something like that

lazy...they kknow it exists, but I don't "believe"' they have been able to isolate it. As florigen levels are increased, it triggers the flowering mechanism in photo sensetive plants.
"Gibralic" acid is a chemical used to "promote" hermies. and IMHO should only be used with by those that have an indepth understanding of how it should be used, the effects,...AND genetics. The hermie characteristic is NOT a desirable chacteristic, and should NOT be bred into "any" drug quality mj line.
I don't believe it has anything to do with florgen.

Ok thanks for the insite, you guys are awsome...just trying to get a more complete understanding of plants and thier cycles

Latest posts

Back