Plant Nutritients..

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I wanna buy something good to boost my flowers... Something good for flowering.. I've been trying to order the FoxFarm Tiger Bloom but it isn't shipped to Europe... Can anyone help me with a link to a good garden supplier that can send nutes to EU? Also what are good nutes for flowering MJ you'd recomend :D
Thanks for your time!

"During the flowering cycle feed your plants need a high Phosphorous (P) food. There are many kinds of products that carry high amounts of Phosphorous. Generally start out the mixture at 1/2 the recommended dosage. The humidity should ideally be around 40% to 55% for this stage." < Gardens Cure Grow Guide

Can anyone help me with a link to a good garden supplier that can send nutes to EU? Also what are good nutes for flowering MJ you'd recomend

I reccommend Biobizz Bloom and Top Max for flowering. There should be plenty of UK sites willing to deliver.

if you care trust , ill drive to my local shop, call you and let you place your order, take it to fed-ex and its on its way. you would need to fed-ex me a self addressed shipping label pre-paid. that way, ill NEVER need any of your finacial info. $10 would help to cover my gas at todays prices, but i'd still do it anyway. believe it or not, i got fired for being an honest car mechanic. so now im using my thumb to work. just a thought. I am using Earth Juice with foxfarm's open sesame,beastie bloomz, & cha-ching. id recomend those also especially for flowering, all the experienced locals swear by it.
:hubba: :48:

Latest posts

Back