plant problums

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

smkngunz

Reaction score
got these 2 medium plants and 10 juicy fruit babies, the big ones are curling on the top leaves downward, and there starting to get mites, after i first sprayed with hyponix dont bug me, 3 hours later i had multiple webs, im using a 38,000 lumen 400 watt metal halid for veg. the temp is around 80 F in the light time, and around 60 at dark time. any suggestions would help great...

plant1mounth.jpg
[/IMG]

the left plant is the one that started curling first, the top leaves downward, the right plant had the webs first, there around 10 inches

plants2week.jpg
[/IMG]

medium plants are 1 mounth, And juicy babies are 2 weeks, anything i can do to get them growing taller faster??

hey bro just wanted to know a quick question do you have more seeds???
I only ask because your best be would be to start over kill every thing and spray the hell out of that grow area move your grow far away from where this on was and start again only because you will always be fighting these mites through this whole grow they will never go away you will only be able to control them if you dont want to go that way the i would try alcohol 90% i think lol kinda stoned here also fruit and veg spray works good i had to harvest my grow early because them also lost six plants because of them they **** and will be your worst night mare through your whole grow good luck on what ever you do peace

yes i have 10 jf left and about the same in kahuna. what should i spray with? its in a former basement???

i just bleeched out the floors hoping to kill bactara,an bugs. also noticed lower leaves are dieing off. the second ones with 3 leaves

the bleach in the air is gonna cause problems with ur plants.

look for this stuff called Organocide. works awesome. in my experiences anyway. ur little ones should be alright if u stay on top of it. the others though ur gonna be waging a war with those bugs for along time to come if u do'nt take care of the problem quick.

Sticky_Budz said:
your best be would be to start over kill every thing

Common dude.. NOOOOO.. you dont have to kill everything, YES you have to spray the crap out the room, but you may try this before you become the MJ murderer.
INSIDE option: move the plants to another room, preferably close to a window and right before you move them spray them with a pesticide, i used OMRI products, they worked but the best bet was 90%iso alcohol with water, (HEAVILY DRENCHED to work), once sprayed move them to the new spot, Leavr there for about 3-5 days, if possible do an insect bomb in the grow area and then come back next day and bleach the area, how clean you wanna go is entitled up to you, but i would scrub with bleach at least on 2-3 different days just to catch the ones missed before..
Now that your grow area is clean go back to the plannts and with your hands rub more alcohol with water throught all the leaves, let sit 15 mins and repeatr again, then you can move them back to their growing area.
This process might require more than just regular patience but is well worrth it if you dont want to kill those plants.. Good Luck.. :aok:

ok im moving them now. i;ll try to keep them, separated though. i'll post back soon..

when u move ur plants check the under sides of the leaves ALL OF THEM along with the nodes where they come off the main stalk, along with the top soil around the base of the plant i've seen mights in all of those places on plants.

Firepower said:
Common dude.. NOOOOO.. you dont have to kill everything, YES you have to spray the crap out the room, but you may try this before you become the MJ murderer.
INSIDE option: move the plants to another room, preferably close to a window and right before you move them spray them with a pesticide, i used OMRI products, they worked but the best bet was 90%iso alcohol with water, (HEAVILY DRENCHED to work), once sprayed move them to the new spot, Leavr there for about 3-5 days, if possible do an insect bomb in the grow area and then come back next day and bleach the area, how clean you wanna go is entitled up to you, but i would scrub with bleach at least on 2-3 different days just to catch the ones missed before..
Now that your grow area is clean go back to the plannts and with your hands rub more alcohol with water throught all the leaves, let sit 15 mins and repeatr again, then you can move them back to their growing area.
This process might require more than just regular patience but is well worrth it if you dont want to kill those plants.. Good Luck.. :aok:
That was an option for him that is what i would do because of the fact Ive dealt with them he can do what he wants was an idea if he had seeds i could imagine how bad those pest are gonna be in side wasnt trying to send him the wrong way that's why i told him to get fruit a veg spray that works good too but watch down the road hes probably gonna have the same problem hope he dont but when i had this problem i listen to what everyone else told me and i lost six plants and had to harvest two early it sucked and if i had to deal with them again i would kill everything and start over in a new and clean area that's all sorry if i offended anyone in anyway peace

i took the big plants out. the babies are going in another room, i post pics nest week to see how they are doing

Latest posts

Back