PLEASE GIVE THOUGHTS AUTO AK

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Connie m

LIFE IS GOOD
Reaction score
D8A802A3-2114-4806-9B45-C854B048DA04.jpeg
851B7E48-6DF2-4BBD-A6D6-4F8878650CE8.jpeg
CE235A00-6E13-418A-A0D4-DF356AFE118F.jpeg
hello! Growing auto AK outdoors in smartpot. She’s about 18 days and having a few brown spots on lower leafs I think I see Pre-flowering started 1/8th dose of veg nutes. The powder is diametrias earth

Gday C M , I don't grow in soil so not much help if they were in hydro I would say nutes are to high , there are plenty of soil growers that will chime in help I'm sure good luck with your grow

I grow some autoflower, but haven't done AK47 as yet. Nice looking plant. It will only take up that what is needed in the least amount of micronutrient in proportion. One thing I have read, and heard in a pod cast, is that Cannabis really need calcium for optimal growth. So if you are deficient in calcium, then your plant is not going to uptake as much N-P-K as it normally should. Odd I know. But I have been using Foliage Pro and find 1 tsp / gal really seems to give the right feed to my plants and they are doing stunningly.

What I see of the pictures, your plant is looking right on target for growth.
Cheers!

You might also look at Mycorrhizal fungi as they are really beneficial in growing any plant, including Marijuana whether Autoflower or regular. Mycorrhizal fungi are fungi that grow in association with plant roots in a symbiotic relationship. This relationship is beneficial to both parties. The plant receives additional nutrients and allows the plant to withstand certain environmental stresses.

Last edited:
I use mycorrhizal fungi every time I transplant anything not just cannabis. It is wonderful stuff.

I grow some autoflower, but haven't done AK47 as yet. Nice looking plant. It will only take up that what is needed in the least amount of micronutrient in proportion. One thing I have read, and heard in a pod cast, is that Cannabis really need calcium for optimal growth. So if you are deficient in calcium, then your plant is not going to uptake as much N-P-K as it normally should. Odd I know. But I have been using Foliage Pro and find 1 tsp / gal really seems to give the right feed to my plants and they are doing stunningly.

What I see of the pictures, your plant is looking right on target for growth.
Cheers!

Your plant looks pretty good and autos are over so quickly that they start looking ragged long before a photo period plant would...Id probably keep going about the same not knowing what your feeding it(sorry I should have read more carefully but I'm high)but they don't look too bad in my opinion...All of my autos have been relatively small and not great producers compared to photos...good luck ms M...

Latest posts

Back