Police Bust Grow Op in Miami, FL Mall

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know I just love what passes for journalism.

I know, I am going to become a weather man here in town. You never have to be right and the guys here are always wrong. I mean come on all you have to do is look west for christ sake.

no im pretty sure their are talking about using the same plants and reveg n all of them which idk about four but could possibly get u three yields a year still tho they just do whatever they can to make themselves look all high and mighty but if they didnt catch the guy yet one more for us or maybe i would call it a tie. funny thing is ive been to that mall lol

hhahaha did u just quote dexters lab thats awesome i use to watch that show as a kid

d*** imagine if u had a grow op in a place like dexters lab that would be the s***. i guess the closest thing would be the tennesse pot cave. u see that?

This sucks it took me a couple of years to get that set up where noone should have been able to find it and now its all gone to pot. Anyone know of a area getting ready to build a new mall?? :D

Dubbaman said:
Anyone know of a area getting ready to build a new mall?? :D

No, but the basement at the courthouse has not been used in a couple years.:hubba:

Dubbaman said:
This sucks it took me a couple of years to get that set up where noone should have been able to find it and now its all gone to pot. Anyone know of a area getting ready to build a new mall?? :D

yeah dubba..i build them..lol..Next time dont tell no one:p

i just feel bad for the plants....poor ladies are headed to that damn police incinerator.

screw the government, this country has really lost it's appeal. its ok to spend trillions of dollars, and sacrifice the lives of thousands of young americans on a meaningless war that can't be won but it's not ok to grow some plants that give you a euphoric feeling when smoked.....am i missing something?

ya right incenerate my *** i bet you they smoke that **** and atleast on of them sells it back to the streets! pigs!

"Agents found more than 200 marijuana plants inside a building at the Mall of the Americas in west Miami-Dade late Friday. Now they want to know who was cultivating them, and who set up the hydroponics lab that could have lit the mall on fire with flimsy wiring."

Man someone needs a electrical class.lol

All the places to grow... Whats next Police station.lol

haha true but like i said ive been to that mall actually about a month ago and i never noticed a thing that was in the least bit suspicious so u never know who knows how long it was there

Latest posts

Back