Police seize high-potency marijuana, arrest 2 men

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
LOL. Sounds like it was reported in a GOP rag. They sensationalize a routine bust so it sounds like they got some incredible new dope, PROVING that marijuana use can Blow Your Mind.

S']['()|\|3D said:
OVerdose loooooooool still cant stop laughing.

:confused: man and here the only way to OD on MJ that Ive known of in my 20+ years of smoking is by literally falling asleep.:holysheep:

ha ha, yeah "not typical of marijuana" but with ak47 they do "one hit wonder" .. you know how many plants I've heard called that.. the stupid teens just need some discipline with the **** that way they wont per ma fry themselves.

lol....AK47....lol
what would they say about Mazar?

crazy world....

haha mazar! :eek:

New type of marijuana reportedly more potent then heroin!!!!

Did someone say I could OD ? Ohh heck yes I'm ready. See ya
all on Gilligins Island. LMAO

smoke in peace
KingKahuuna

Could the weed of been laced with........a harder drug?

I wonder where the weed was originally grown!
I've heard rumours of.........unethicals boosting the potency here, where weed is a dime a dozen.........!

"Hospitals are seeing more teens in emergency rooms because of the "overdose, effects and powerfulness of this drug," Blackburn said, adding that overdoses are not "typical of marijuana, but it's typical of this type of marijuana."

LOL

HEYMON said:
"Hospitals are seeing more teens in emergency rooms because of the "overdose, effects and powerfulness of this drug," Blackburn said, adding that overdoses are not "typical of marijuana, but it's typical of this type of marijuana."

LOL

I could laugh my *** off.......overdose my ***.
Maybe someone should teach them not to take other drugs(like alcohol) while smoking pot.... lol ...we all know what happen when you mix both....lol

i've smoked ak before me and my 2 friends smoked about three grams of it and we didnt overdose lol the things people come up with

what happens when u smoke and drink alchohol, i dont get it?

they live 10 mins from me and i never knew about this???damn im slackin man who else from philly on here lol!someones selfish

Latest posts

Back