pollenating

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
there is only 1 1/2cell pair within the calyx to recieve a male (pollen) 1/2cell pair to create a seed... it's all a race, boys... whoever gets there first gets the prize :hubba: ;)

At what point of flowering do u want to add pollen to ur female?????? Early stage of flowering like first 2 weeks?? or mid flowering?????????????????

depends on how many seeds you wanna make, as soon as you get pistols u can pollinate.....but 3-4 weeks before chop is ideal. considering you need more nutes for proper seed development.

i have a diy thread on pollinating, i brush lower popcorn nuggs and mark them with colored zipties.

do some research, that willl help.

IME.. It requires a "minimum" of 4 weeks for seeds to mature to good viability.

trillions of atoms said:
depends on how many seeds you wanna make, as soon as you get pistols u can pollinate.....but 3-4 weeks before chop is ideal. considering you need more nutes for proper seed development.

i have a diy thread on pollinating, i brush lower popcorn nuggs and mark them with colored zipties.

do some research, that willl help.

Toa good morning:) Can you post a pic of the "pistol" so we know for sure.

Thanks JB

johnnybuds said:
Toa good morning:) Can you post a pic of the "pistol" so we know for sure.

Thanks JB
Hey Johnny,
Here ya go... :D

female-marijuana-cannabis-p.jpg

femaletoclone.jpg

pistals.jpg

I'ma Joker Midnight Toker said:
Hey Johnny,
Here ya go... :D

Thanks Bud:D I just put my bloom lights in and have gone 12/12:D

I didnt know you could pollinate that early.The pics are great.

JB:D

brookside302 said:
if u put lets say three grains on the same pistil will it still only produce one seed or three

1 seed/pistil.

But you have LOTS of pistils.:holysheep:

I found a set of artist brushes (5), at Home Depot for under $5.:hubba: Good thing, the craft shop is a 20 mile drive and more $$$.

DD

Hick said:
IME.. It requires a "minimum" of 4 weeks for seeds to mature to good viability.
:yeahthat:

At least! Immature seeds aren't even good for bird food.:rolleyes:

DD

Latest posts

Back