Possible hermaphrodite PLEASE TELL ME IF IT IS OR NOT

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

whiterussian

Reaction score
This plant has little nubs that looks like seeds, but some of those have white hairs and some look like this, please tell me what you think.

I cant really see but keep your eye on it and if it clusters almost like grapes it a male flower.

yea its too hard to really tell but from what ive seen right before a female shows her pistils there are what almost looks like a "ball" but its more pointy on top....then the pistils come from there...maybe thats what your seeing??...patience tho....just have to wait and see

looks to me like it might be a hermie. Its awfully big not to have the hairs comming out already.

powerplanter said:
looks to me like it might be a hermie. Its awfully big not to have the hairs comming out already.
It does have hairs coming out on all the preflowers on the top of the plant but thats like 3/4 of the way up the plant on the stem it looks like a ball but the ball right next to it has hairs so thats why i think its a hermie, its starting to bud but the buds look a little smaller then all the rest

i had a plant do that, turned out to be bud-sites, it grew like small branches with small buds....

Latest posts

Back