Pot farming for medical patients

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

2Wicked

ok so here's what's up, in about 2 months i'm moving to denver to go to college to learn how to become a legal Pot farmer for the state of colorado.

though i've got a question or so for y'all fellow pot farmers.

like, after i graduate, how do i go about finding a job where i'll be able to set up a grow room n start growing?

and is there any kind of special employee perks for pot farmers like when harvesting can the grower keep the poorly manicured/dammaged buds and any of the leaf clippings?

any info would be greatly appreciated. :smoke1: :ccc: :bong1:

i'm sure the school will be able to answer all those questions.
read an articl recently bout a guy that got his mom to tend his crops. this was outside of denver.

$$

i dont know how laws work it CO, but once you have the skills, earn yourself some $ with a legit job, then rent a warehouse/house/apt and grow some pot. employee perks you say? you're the boss, you can keep the weed and smoke it all to the dome if you want...

theres about a billion folks in cali that have started growing just like i said, learn all you can, and maybe one day you'll be hiring the pot farmers.

Greenfriend- thx :)
i'll probably start growing right in my apartment after i graduate so i can start get my cash flow going asap 'cause my roommate wants me to get a job to help with the bills anyways so why not make a great profit from doing what i love to do the most :smoke1:

Latest posts

Back