pot smoking singles.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

night501

night501
Reaction score
ok so time for a little backstory.
about a month ago i met this girl and things where going great. after spending alot of time together i decided it was time to tell her i smoke but when i did she started totaly blowing me off.
basically im trying to ask if anyone knows a good website for pot smoking singles. i have no desire to quit and wont quit till i want to.
im just tired of women trying to change me to suit their needs. WHERE ARE ALL THE STONED SINGLE WOMEN?!?!?!?

Seriously, its like people alienate you once you tell them you smoke pot. I blame the anti pot ads they put on TV. The tobacco ones they feed you with actual facts. The pot ones they just try to make you feel guilty because they can't back up their claims with facts!

Sucks you gotta go through that stuff, man. Luckily, my girl is as much of a pothead as me!
:48: <-- this is us everyday lol.

Seriously, its like people alienate you once you tell them you smoke pot. I blame the anti pot ads they put on TV. The tobacco ones they feed you with actual facts. The pot ones they just try to make you feel guilty because they can't back up their claims with facts!
That's rad Draston, I never compared the two types of ads, very nice observation. It's so true:D:D

Sounds to me like she's not the right woman night, and thats a shame but in this case you can probably do better ;) the single stoned and generally kind women are out there....somewhere? "wanted..single female for fun and high times!" lol

and draston its a shame but people eat that stuff up man, anything the government "warns" about the majority will take as gospel. Infact its kind of sad seeing people eating out of the preverbial hand of power.

Nice avtar by the way draston ;)

thanks for the props on the avatar :p. I wish the avatar limit was higher so I didn't have to reduce it to 2 colors and take half of it like the part where it takes the weed out of the ziplock bag and the part where he lights up :p.

Its soo true too what you said. My parents are prime examples. Everytime they see a drugged up person they are like what a dope head... I hate it how they use dope as a catch all word for all people that are strung out on crack and the like, its stupid as hell. He also sees kinds that kind of look shady and puts them in the same category as pot heads. But then again I could care less *stares back at my female plant :).

nah i love how fast it is... kind of reminds me of speed rolling in a carpark lol

here is the full gif, its much better full color and length...

thSmoke.gif

its a little slower because to make it fit the file size on this forum I had to remove like every other frame and then reduce the size and amount of color.

Have you tried high times personals. I dont know much about it although you can meet whatever sex you prefer. When it comes to dating women ive found out that when smoking is introduced its a coin flip. The girl im with now (soon to be engaged) used to smoke a lot and just out of the blue quit (dont ask y). The really twilight zone part of the story is that now she is against it. For awhile she wanted to regulate my smoke intake. I told her that I wasnt going to cut down or quit just b/c she wants me to and if she had a problem then it wasnt going to workout with us. After many debates and arguments I figured she just gave up and puts up with it. But what is she "putting up with"? I would love for her to be a bud smoker, but know one is perfect and as long as she doesnt interfere with my own lifestyle we are golden.

:holysheep: Speaking of avatars!!! :yeahthat: Haha:spit:

You know relationships are so very complex yet so simple. They are ever changing... That is what makes them so great. If you are not one who can go with the flow, or is going to get hung up on the minuscule details, I don't think any relationship will work out when it comes down to it. Why don't people get thrown back when people met and say they drink or smoke cigarettes. Both are drugs are they not? Hippocrates are everywhere and almost all don't even realize it.

you wanna find a single pot smoker? go crash a party.... i'm sure some of those girls takin hits from the bong is single

Latest posts

Back