"Prince of Pot" says good-bye to Canada

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have NO clue who he is and never heard of him prior to this forum.

Post duped... Mr. KF, he's a huge pot activist who some don't like because of his flamboyent ways, smoking in public, draws attention to himself etc. I like him... :p

zipflip said:
wat the hek. he's livin free as a bird in canada an would continue to do so if he just stays home. lol why in the world would anyone in his situation turn themselves in an give up his freedom no matter wat the conditions wether a cush fed penn like martha stewart sat in etc... i think he dun fell an bumped his dam head .

it seems to me he may have somethin up his sleeve or somethin. cuz i just cant see the rationalization in doin in wat he's doin solely.....

Hey Zip,
It's called extradition...no choice, Canada hands him over to the US..done as the turkey at Thanksgiving (please no talk of stuffing) :p

It's called extradition...no choice
so then canadas basically kikin his arse out to the US. so leavin him no choice really?

I know nothing about canada law but i can't see a special task force out to get him.?
Does he not have money? Can he not move to Holland?
It does'nt seem so stand up to go to jail for 5 years cause some strangers said so when you did not hurt anyone and their were no victims.

Its says he is surrendering himself not being taken. I think something smells fishy....

I think after 3 days inside prison with no herb, he'll be like
" *** did i do!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Latest posts

Back