Probably (hopefully) nuteburn, but i'm not sure.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kebnekajse

I also play the bass.
Reaction score
She's a super silver haze, day 37 of 12/12

pH: 5,8-6,2

medium: coco

light: 250w hps

temps: 28C

I'm thinking it's nuteburn, should not be a def i think. I use hesi coco and some pk 13/14. This might not be optimal, but it's enough to keep a plant healthy. I spotted the problem after makink a stronger mix, but this time with bloombastic instead of the pk13-14. This leads me to belive nuteburn. The only other thing i can think of is ca-def. Can too much N lock out ca, cause the plant is a tad dark green...

Help is appreciated since she's got 6-7 weeks to go. But it's not like she's dying. The spots are on a few leafes on a few branches and she's budding like crazy anyway.

DSC01103.JPG

Look pretty healthy to me. Dude it stinks very bad in week 9 an even worse after you cut it down. Hope you have a secure drying area. After I took down the room, I had to reset it up in drying area it's so strong. I mean stinks, bro. Gl and nice job.

PS, carbon filter and fan that is

HippyInEngland said:
Hello kebnekajse :)

Are you using Ozone as an odour neutraliser?

:peace:

No, not at all. But yeah, it does look like O3 burns now that you mention it.

nouvellechef said:
Look pretty healthy to me. Dude it stinks very bad in week 9 an even worse after you cut it down. Hope you have a secure drying area. After I took down the room, I had to reset it up in drying area it's so strong. I mean stinks, bro. Gl and nice job.

PS, carbon filter and fan that is

Healthy, can't you see the spots? But i might be overreacting a bit...

So, the smell gets bad? Right now it's the least smelly plant i've grown. Smell less than my regular plants, strange enough. But i'm all set foe stank heaven, i use my grawcab as dryingspot. It's equipped with carbon filter plus some anti-smell discs that work really, really well. They both remove and disquise the smell.

Thanks for caring!

On my phone, will look closer in a bit. Sure someone else will chime in. I thought the AK was very strong in odor until I cut down the SSH. I had 2 dinner parties pre-planned and had to cancel. Maybe I got a super stinky pheno.

Ok just looked closer. Backoff the nutes a bit. Looks like heat stress. How high of Nitrogen are they getting this late in flower?

nouvellechef said:
On my phone, will look closer in a bit. Sure someone else will chime in. I thought the AK was very strong in odor until I cut down the SSH. I had 2 dinner parties pre-planned and had to cancel. Maybe I got a super stinky pheno.

Please do.

I can burn incense in my cab and not smell anything outside. That'sgood enough no matter how stinky she'll be i think. And i really HATE incense.

Edit: You were quicker than i was.

I don't know the ppm, but i give 50ml of hesi coco in 10 litres of water. That'sthe highest recomended dose. Think i will cut back to 30-40ml/10l of water and uo the pk a bit. There's really no need for lots of N at this point, and i think there will be enough of micronutes anyway.

This pretty much describes what i'm experiencing.

19753Potassium.jpg

Latest posts

Back