Problem

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shemmy7788

Reaction score
So i planted my germinated seeds about 3-4 days ago, and i had about 9 of them. Only one poked out and is growing and for the others, no sign of life. Should i expect them to pop up or am i SOL.

This early and your impatient? Lol give it some time man some are just faster then others. But I will ask what germination technique you used and how long were the taproots? People do have better rates indoors because of the control one has of the environment, so they start them there then bring them out. If you are really worried grab a tooth pick an carefully turn the soil to see the progress of the seed assuming you planted into about a half inch or so down. And be careful not to overwater, gl brudah

Hey man I think you gotta be patient :p It takes time sometimes for the good things to come lol.

Well anyways it can take up to a week and maybe even longer for you to see any more pop. It all reletive to how they like their surroundings and how deep they are. Dont over water keep it moist if u planted them near the top and dont let it dry out but do not OVER WATER. that can kill them just about as fast as anything else. Also they may take longer if the soil is cold so if you have them somewhere cold move them somewhere with more ambient heat.

I put them in a bowl with paper towel and soaked them and kept them in the dark. The roots were poking out some were longer than others i didnt really think it mattered much how long they were if i had to guess the majority of them were just under a quarter inch, but one more popped up yesterday and thats it so far.

i have had them take up to 2 weeks to sprout from the potting mix. but i have not been doing it very long.

Latest posts

Back