Psychopath test

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HippyInEngland

Smoke Free Zone.
Reaction score

Read this question, come up with an answer and then post your answer below so we can all read it.

This is not a trick question. It is as it reads.

A woman, while at the funeral of her own mother, met a guy whom she did not know. She thought this guy was amazing. She believed him to be her dream guy so much, that she fell in love with him right there, but never asked for his number and could not find him. A few days later she killed her sister.

Question:

What is her motive for killing her sister?

Answer:

She was hoping the guy would appear at the funeral again. If you answered this correctly, you think like a psychopath. This was a test by a famous American Psychologist used to test if one has the same mentality as a killer.

Many arrested serial killers took part in the test and answered the question correctly.

If you didn't answer the question correctly, good for you.

local_map_thera.gif

bel067.jpg

Her sister was her siamese twin and she wanted her outta the way.

:p

I was going to say she ran out of pot and her sister was growing it but wouldent share so she had to go...

lol nice one , i thought she was a psychopath but didnt know the question was an arising question

I thought that she some how felt her sister was the reason her mom is dead and couldn't take the stress so she killed her and for screwing that guy at the funeral. Just my thoughts though.

well clearly, her sister was the dream guy in drag and she was so hurt,confused and disturbed when she found out she killed her sister/dream guy in a wild fit of rage.

Latest posts

Back