Puffin's kinda bad day

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Puffin Afatty

Reaction score
Ok, so it aint 911, Pearl Harbor or even worth a hissy fit, but I gotta vent a bit :rant:

Starts out, I get UP and break my bong, havent done that in 22yrs, but hey, it was a freebie, I have another just like it and it made no mess, just a very unsatifying crack and 2 pieces it were :cry:

then, the gov server I use goes and drops my connection and I get to spend 3 hours trying to get some gs11 to just flip it back on :eek:

of course, that couldnt be all of it, eh :rolleyes:

I had the OldLady a huge surprise when She comes home from Europe, a brand new greenhouse, complete with thermostatic controls for 365 days a year of use. Huge is a good word for it right, 100x40x20 :farm:

Anyway, now She has this new greehouse, starts getting it all fixed up to grow everything from asparagas to zuchini :rofl:
I'm cool with this, but now I hear She wants to have Rural Slum Dwellers Beautiful or some such magazine out to photo Her dream garden.

Most folks would think this a great idea, NOT. Who gets to do all the prep :confused: PUFFIN, that's who and already the 2do list is getting hefty.

I tell the :angrywife: OldLady that hunting season is just warming UP and I'll be far too busy to do this now, I barely heard the woosh of the chair :hitchair: and wham, I is seeing all kinds of Martians.

All I got to say now, OSU better win over USC and the Browns had best win over Pittsburgh, or else my weekend will have been shot to hell

Hey, I said it wasnt Pearl Harbor, that's a good thing at least isnt it :rofl:

women. / spent all spring (minus a few fly-fishin' expiditions), and part of your summer building a colossal green(house), santurary, that is thermostatically controlled mind you, and now you must hump it to set it up for a boutique viewing also? was'nt this to be 'her' gift?, 'her' sanctuary?, 'her' slice of heaven?
just show her your grow room PA, she'll prolly change 'her' mind.:rofl: .
ssswwooooosssssshhhhhh...
sorry man. could'nt resist. oh yeah, sorry to hear about the glass...

Yo Ho Puff,
Oh dude, I hear ya bro. As the medicine man here I would like to prescribe some jams, and a hoober to set your soul at ease. Heck I'll even spark it for ya. Seen days like that, makes you just want to smack the pudding outta something.
Serious bro, set the jams up, get something to swizzle and sip, and spark that thing, you will be alright cause you vent that stuff out instead of keeping it in and letting the pressure build. That's wise stuff in my books. Now pass that puppy my way. :hubba:

smoke in peace
KingKahuuna

I didnt really do alot other than design and pay for it all, some guys built it for me. Now, I am supposed to move barn #1, containing my boat, tractor, plow and 4x4's. landscape the whole yard and build a gravel path to the buildings. :doh:

yeah, the bong was nice, but #3 is identical and still a virgin :aok:

. :( Sorry puffin', but if it makes you feel any better, "I" harvested a couple of Band tailed pigeons this morning... :)

.........(waiting for that "woooooooooooosh") :p

puffin when will you learn ,,,,remember the last time you did something nice it ended up with you re fitting your house ,,,so you know you will be doing the garden :rofl:

Hick said:
. :( Sorry puffin', but if it makes you feel any better, "I" harvested a couple of Band tailed pigeons this morning... :)

.........(waiting for that "woooooooooooosh") :p

yummy critters them pigeons :aok:

Vent all you want. LOL I guess it could be worse, you could have broken both bongs....

Deep breaths and some stress relieving herb should fix you up in no time...you need something to motivate you. Props to you though sounds like you have been busy and very productive, all for your wife/old lady, good man. Good luck when you get out there to hunt.

Oh and go Browns...Eagles fan but I like the Browns, lots of primetime for them this year.

Yeah, even though I went to sleep at half-time, I know, OSU got stomped into the USC dirt :(

Oh well, there is always the BROWNS :rofl: steelers, it is always a great game, 2 steel-town rivals :woohoo:

a college buddy, a steelers fan [booo hiss] just called and says He has a couple tickets for the game with My name on em. I thanked Him, however I would much prefer to watch it on big screen with bong fused to right hand, not to mention the 3 hour flight ;) Even if Cleveland is very private-aircraft-friendly, the downtown airport is within easy walk to Browns stadium :) I suggested He take another college roommate still living in Cleveland in my stead I said I would watch for him, He said He would be wearing a steelers jersey, probably easy to spot :rofl:

..sounds like your sunday is getting off to a bettter start than your Saturday.. :D

I agree with Hick...Today is looking Better puff...Best of Luck to you my friend

Puffin Afatty said:
Yeah, even though I went to sleep at half-time, I know, OSU got stomped into the USC dirt :(

Oh well, there is always the BROWNS :rofl: steelers, it is always a great game, 2 steel-town rivals :woohoo:

I went to bed 5 minutes into the 4th quarter.

Thanks Guys :aok: Today, I am much better ;) I have already decided to let others do all the hard work, I'll just foot the bill :D I told the OldLady that She is in charge of the whole thing, except writing the checks :woohoo:

Son-in-law came over a few minutes ago with a nice mess of whitefish for the smoker, my Sister called and has a couple moose steaks from a buddy in Maine, Yes, things are looking up indeed :aok:

Latest posts

Back