Pumpkin Carving Contest Poll

• Thread starter THE BROTHER'S GRUNT
  • Start date
This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pumpkin Carving Contest Poll

• 4u2sm0ke

• CasualGrower

• PurpleSkunk

• The Hemp Godess

• bud.uncle

• Sabby

• Thorn

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
4u2sm0ke

001.JPG

006.JPG

My votes in!

But hold on.... where's smokin mom's entry? :)

Thorn said:
Ahh ok yup I got ya now TBG thanks :)

Hick man I sure hope thats not yer bum haha! That is very funny though in a sick sorta way!
I agree.. "sick" to the point of borderline offensive..? ;)
My Daddy always said.. "You can't drive a spike with a tack hammer"..thorn....:p hee hee ;)

haha! I dunno it takes a lot to offend me when it comes to the human body, but that did make me cringe...once I realised what it was! lol

I have a book on tattoos and some of the bodies in there are immense! And it doesn't go to any effort to hide their "bits and pieces" either! :eek:

i voted..and i still have zero..lol...and Hick..that Pumkin has a crack in it..

this was a lot of fun...but realy wish you guys would not have posted..so what didn't I win..

thanks Thorn..atleast I have lots o the kids candy today....lol..so much 4 that diet..lol

Looking forward to next year..well ...without Hicks entry inplanted in me brain..not sure whats worst that pic or the shower cap...lol

Meep...Sorry I didn't get the Chong punkin posted yesterday, or the video...We had some drama and wound up getting kicked outta our house, trying to settle in here with a friend.

...Whoohoo! Thanks everyone! I'm winning so far...*Crosses fingers* =D

So, any news on what the prizes actually are? I don't even know what the prizes were last year...LOL.

well sabby..you be sure to let me know..maybe you should forfit...you know you have to let them know where to send it...lol..i take the risk 4U..Congrats

Forfeit? Bwuahaha....Nevar! ;) And...I can't wait to see what the prize is...*Excited!*

Besides, I usually don't use my home addy for stuff anyway. I have a postal connection so I get my mail hand-delivered. :)

How long does the voting phase last? Anyone know?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back