Purple strains

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

whiterussian

Reaction score
Would anyone know what a good purple strain to be grown indoor? I cant find any that are for indoors they all call for outdoor growing, because i want to get some seeds for my next grow. Id appriciate it if someone can help me out on this.

Purple Power, Granddaddy purple, Purple Urkle, Purple #1 from dutch passion is neutral, Purple kush is a real nice one, and also The purps.

Personally, i like the purple urkle and the purple kush. Grandaddy is a Local favorite in the bay area, along with the purple kush. Im not to Keen on any of the purple strains. Nice flavor, some can be a nice high. But i always get a complete stuck body high. however i had some purple urkle one time that lifted me off my feet. non stop all day.

Mendo Purps. Purple erkle, Grandaddy purple, grape ape, lavender, Purple power, purple wreck......just a few, there are many more indoor varieties.

OHHH DUDE!!!!! my favorite EVER!!! I somehow got a seed of LAVENDER one time... Ive never been able to locate another cutting/seed. But that was my absolute FAVORITE! i put it in with my SOG and pulled one oz. Straight 12/12 with the 600 watt

pimpdaddycoolz said:
Purple Power, Granddaddy purple, Purple Urkle, Purple #1 from dutch passion is neutral, Purple kush is a real nice one, and also The purps.

Personally, i like the purple urkle and the purple kush. Grandaddy is a Local favorite in the bay area, along with the purple kush. Im not to Keen on any of the purple strains. Nice flavor, some can be a nice high. But i always get a complete stuck body high. however i had some purple urkle one time that lifted me off my feet. non stop all day.

:holysheep: we posted at the same time.:joint:

how about Purple Budd..Mine seem to be doing good..

pimpdaddycoolz said:

where can i get purple urkle, and ive seen too much gran daddy i dont like it at all, im talking about like the bud pic of the month PURPLE like the whole buds, ive never seen purple urkle seeds but id love to get some, hook it up with some links. :hubba:

I grew some indoor Mental Floss from Chimera and that was a really nice purple and is very potent. I think the real Urkle is a clone only strain but dont quote me on that.

maineharvest said:
I grew some indoor Mental Floss from Chimera and that was a really nice purple and is very potent. I think the real Urkle is a clone only strain but dont quote me on that.
whats the thc lvl on that and also how much does it yeild, i cant find a site that tells me a thc lvl or the yeild does it have a lot of branches? or one single cola

granddaddy, grape ape, erkle and purple kush are all clone only elites as is mendo purps but because of the good work done that can be gotten in seed form, but if you are no in cali or have some cali hook ups then have fun finding PK, GDP or erkle

What are you looking for in a purple strain, because also remember that all of these strains have major differences in them, while some have stricking similarities... Do you just want to grow something that turns purple or do you have a specific goal in mind...

One thing to look into is Subcool's Qurkle, which is "killer queen x purple erkle", and while I have not grown it, it comes from our buddy subcool and TGA, and i have heard nothing but great stuff about it... Well worth looking into atleast

4u2sm0ke said:
They are still in Veg. And tcbud puts out some Beautiful purple huh? Those are grown outdoors tho..But ask her if they could be done inside....I would hit her up on the Purple Passion;) good luck

so they wont turn purple inside??? i thought anything that you grow outside can be grown under HIDS

massproducer said:
granddaddy, grape ape, erkle and purple kush are all clone only elites as is mendo purps but because of the good work done that can be gotten in seed form, but if you are no in cali or have some cali hook ups then have fun finding PK, GDP or erkle

What are you looking for in a purple strain, because also remember that all of these strains have major differences in them, while some have stricking similarities... Do you just want to grow something that turns purple or do you have a specific goal in mind...

One thing to look into is Subcool's Qurkle, which is "killer queen x purple erkle", and while I have not grown it, it comes from our buddy subcool and TGA, and i have heard nothing but great stuff about it... Well worth looking into atleast
well if its only in clone form then im just going to go look for and buy a clone, i live in cali just dont really know anyone with erkle seeds, and i wanted to at least grow 1 plant next grow that is fully purple buds, ive always wanted one :hubba:

massproducer said:

do they have a website?

Send subcool a message

http://www.marijuanapassion.com/forum/member.php?u=10364

But if you like in Cali, you may want to look up some clubs in your area, now i am not from cali at all, I am on the east coast of Canada, but I know places like SR71 has or atleast use to have Straight up purple Kush clones, and I mean killer PK... Also look up our buddy NorCalHal, I bet he can give you a bunch of info on the best clubs to check out, as he is very knowledgeable... So i would send him and sub a message asking if they could point you in the right direction...

Do you have a medical card yet?

massproducer said:
Send subcool a message

http://www.marijuanapassion.com/forum/member.php?u=10364

But if you like in Cali, you may want to look up some clubs in your area, now i am not from cali at all, I am on the east coast of Canada, but I know places like SR71 has or atleast use to have Straight up purple Kush clones, and I mean killer PK... Also look up our buddy NorCalHal, I bet he can give you a bunch of info on the best clubs to check out, as he is very knowledgeable... So i would send him and sub a message asking if they could point you in the right direction...

Do you have a medical card yet?
I've already have bought a purple kush clone and it didnt grow too well and looked like crap so i tossed it and yes i got my mmj license/card theres plenty of dispenseries in the area but you have to go down there to see what they got as far as clones, they dont talk about anything over the phone until they verify you and you have to go down there to do it, its like that with almost every dispensery they only say if they have clones or not, and do not discuss anything over the phone, but thats anyway

What i more mean is that most of the clubs and dispenseries focus on certain strains, which they try and always stock, while other ones focus on totally different strains, I just know that SR71 in oakland I think is legendary

Latest posts

Back