Purple strains

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Try purple wreck from reserve privada. They are a mix of purple urkle and trainwreck. I grow mine inside and they turn a nice grape purple. It has a sweet grape flavor to it and a trainwreck high. It is easy to grow. It makes the best flavor cold water hash I have ever tasted.

i grew some purple king a few years back.. the potency wasn't as high as my other stuff i was growing (but was still good) but man the smell of that stuff..
only grow if you have good venting, and have no worries at all about smell. it was some of the most pungent stuff i've ever grown. nice taste too.

The Bud Pic of the Month is my own creation, a cross of Amethyst and Northernlights. Very unstable, it threw two different types of plants, one looked as you see above and the other looked and smelled just like last years northernlights. I crossed my store bought Purps with this cross and possibly will grow one next season. I also grew Sugar Granddaddy Purple, it was the strongest high I grew last summer. Tho, for a good daytime (does not glue you down) high, the Purps are better (the mango is really good for this too, some like it best of all I grew, tho I am not giving away the granddaddy). The Purps really mess with your head and send you zooming around.

I've grown out the Purple Kush from oaklands SR71. its a good strain. The purple urkle was a lot better. On both a got a severe couch lock. I was reading up on the lavender and it was saying you get a couch lock too but i had no such feelings.

But i got a purple urkle plant from a friend of mine.

If you live in california, and are a patient? i dont know if you are white russian, or if you know someone who is, you can post wanted adds. I got some beautiful plants off of a guy from this site. It was a god bud plant and it is the nicest little bush ive seen in a while!

But the web site is....

hxxp://www.bayareacannabis.org/classified/

If you look on the right side, you can find your area.

AS A MATTER OF FACT! i was just looking at the northern california section and a dude has 14 purple urkle clones for sale! and 6 purple kush

another guy has the purple wreck and the purps

pimpdaddycoolz said:
If you live in california, and are a patient? i dont know if you are white russian, or if you know someone who is, you can post wanted adds. I got some beautiful plants off of a guy from this site. It was a god bud plant and it is the nicest little bush ive seen in a while!

But the web site is....

hxxp://www.bayareacannabis.org/classified/

If you look on the right side, you can find your area.

AS A MATTER OF FACT! i was just looking at the northern california section and a dude has 14 purple urkle clones for sale! and 6 purple kush

another guy has the purple wreck and the purps

wow that's cool, a craigslist for marijuana.. man i can't wait till it's decriminalized and like this everywhere.
i can only imagine flipping through the pages of clones going.. "hmm, what do i want to grow this time?"
man, that's great.

:yeahthat: ahahaha! that would be nice! but yeah i used to search craigslist for pateints in my area and the post were often flagged. One time i clicked on an add and it said GO TO THIS SITE MARIJUANA PATIENTS! and sure enough! its a great place to find things! :D

Blue Mystic is mostly an Indica and grows short enough for any indoor grow and the smell is not too bad either. It's made up of Blueberry X Skunk...

Below are two pics posted in another thread on two of the purple pheno's that popped up out of 3 in a Blue Mystic grow.

http://www.marijuanapassion.com/forum/showthread.php?t=35882

kasgrow said:
Try purple wreck from reserve privada. They are a mix of purple urkle and trainwreck. I grow mine inside and they turn a nice grape purple. It has a sweet grape flavor to it and a trainwreck high. It is easy to grow. It makes the best flavor cold water hash I have ever tasted.
does anyone have those in fiminized seeds?? because i only have 8 waterfarm buckets, and i dont want to deal with males, i want to grow 6 females, and theres a good chance theres going to be some males in there so i wont have 6 females, and i only have 1 main grow area

whiterussian said:
whats the thc lvl on that and also how much does it yeild, i cant find a site that tells me a thc lvl or the yeild does it have a lot of branches? or one single cola

I did a sea of green type grow in a small cab so they were all single colas. My avatar is a picture of them. They stayed very short and smell reminds me of a licorice or tar smell, its hard to explain. Not really sure on expected yeilds and THC levels but they are both pretty good. I think it was one of his joint projects with DJ Shorts Blueberry.

whiterussian said:
does anyone have those in fiminized seeds?? because i only have 8 waterfarm buckets, and i dont want to deal with males, i want to grow 6 females, and theres a good chance theres going to be some males in there so i wont have 6 females, and i only have 1 main grow area

I haven't seen any feminized purple wreck seeds available.

kasgrow said:
I haven't seen any feminized purple wreck seeds available.
I havnt seen any good indoor purple strains that are feminized, sigh i might as well stick with regular strains, or im going to buy clones from this new dispensery that opened up in my city :guitar: :yay: I went there today to check it out and they said there going to have purple urkle, purple kush, and like 5 other strains just stuck out to me that sounded GREAT! They said there growing the mothers right now and will have clones soon, but thanks for taking the time out to help me on this

Latest posts

Back