purps

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

czz

Reaction score
hey whatts these purp seeds from the bcseedking any1 ever try em? i have em under a 400mh... two of em are 2week old babies in soil, still only just starting 2ed set of tiny leaves.. and the other 8 are seedlings that just popped.. they seem hard ta grow...any tips on gettin them going.. i'll post some pics tmrw

yeah man, if you dont have a camera use a camera phone to take em, send em to your email save them to your computer and upload. youll give the peeps on here a better idea of whats going on. other than that just keep trying make sure your watering enough, and not too much, holes in your container?? air circulation? maybe its a slow growing breed. light too far away? not enough reflection? idk. check those things, and put up some pics and the people of mp will have you going quick

I've got a couple of Granddaddy Purps plants that I started from clones. It took then about a week for them to get started but now they are really taking off and I get about 1/2" growth aday from them.

Reactions: czz
the small plants are green no purple looking at all.. im not sure if thats how it is untill it flowers or what.. i got from the bcseedking b4 it was good juicy fruit... .. this is my other name i forgot my old one... lotta grows.....

somewhere on here people where saying something about purps dont turn purple without temperature change towards the end or something like that. dont try it just read up about it then try it. you might have some green purple weed. if you dont change the temps it might get some purpleness to it but not a lot. i could be wrong but i dont think i am. correct if i am. thats why its a forum.

even if the genetics make it go purple without temp change
you wont see it start untill atleast 4-5 weeks flowering it might be longer i could be wrong

**** lets hope for the best.....

czz said:
the small plants are green no purple looking at all.. im not sure if thats how it is untill it flowers or what.. i got from the bcseedking b4 it was good juicy fruit... .. this is my other name i forgot my old one... lotta grows.....
...Ahhhh heck, just use some pictures from yahoo . That's what everyone does. Ain't it??.:confused2:
I mean nobody "really" grows dope here do they?.. It's just fantasy land for wannabe's right?.. :rofl: ...;)

lol. your exactly right. i just wish i was a b.a. enough to grow lol.

no, but i doubt color effects the smoke or potency. should depend on how you grow it and treat it. their called babies for a reason. i could be wrong bout the potency or taste of the smoke idk never messed with purps yet.

oh and about the juicy fruit bud, ive only seen that stuff, wanted it bad. got a good wiff of it and i was like AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!! give me. and they said no lol. didnt get paid for 2 more days and was flat broke. dude was charging too much though. but then again summer, gas was higher and he lived a good hour and a half away. he wanted 60 an eighth. and it looked and smelled like it was worth every penny too.

Latest posts

Back