question about my leaves

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

learnin to gro

Reaction score
hey i know you are all just going to say i need pics. but im kind of nervous about thepics online thing ok well heres the question.
my plants are now ten days old from seed and the biggest leaf on each one now has a crinkle in it the best way to describe it is that half way down the leaf it turns at like a 45 degree angle sideway im groing with 300 watts of 6500k cfls temps stay below 85 and besides the fact that they are all vastly different sizes they are all healthy with very green leaves. i also have an industrial fan blowin into my 3ftX3ftX 41/2fttall box lights are on chains and are lowered to within 8 inches no more due to the heat.. if you must have pics i can prob get some but would appreciate an educated guess

i had the same problems with my first set of clones.. im still pretty new to this too.. but As far as i know , its a harmless leaf mutation. nothin to worry about, my first few sets of leaves were like that, wrinkles and weird shapes.. they will start growing normally soon dont worry about it.

thanks alot man i appreciate the feedback hopefully its nothing i guess time will tell

Latest posts

Back