Question (comparison between WW,WR,AK-47)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mizukage

Reaction score
OK ive been surfing the net learning about strains and from reading ive picked my personal 3 favorites which are:
The White Widow,White Rusian and ak-47

Could someone comapare the three in catogeries like Growing dificulty , high,yield,plant height
Where I live its hard to get my hands on any of these strains its like trying to find a gold bar on the ground.We just buy weed and smoke weed not even knowing what the hell are we smoking.

So ill be waiting for comparisons

Ive tried searching for such a topic didnt find anything but if a topic like this is out there please give me a PM and delete this one

I'm not a fan of the "whites" not that there is anything wrong with them...it's just an oppinion...many folks love them obviousely. So I can't comment on those.

I have grown AK-47 pure and crossed and it's one of my favorites. It's a sativa with the growth of an indica, so it can easily be grown indoors, and you don't have to wait forever for it to finish. If you like the sativa high, like I do, you'll love this plant.

I by no means am knocking the whites by the way...I didn't want to come across as bashing them...they just aren't my cup of tea is all. Good Luck to you!

I Respect your opinion . If you dont like the whites its youre choice .

Could you answer a question?

Is ak-47 a hard plant to grow?(for a beginer)

Do mistakes realy show up at the end product?

Latest posts

Back